Fine Art

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by usbfc, Sep 5, 2007.

1. usbfc

usbfc New Member

Sep 8, 2000
    New York City
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to get some feedback because I've started making a collection of soccer fine art photos of beautiful girls wearing sports gear, especially MLS jerseys, to express their sensuality and emotional appeal. I wanted to maybe sell these art photos as 8x10 prints in frames or maybe slightly larger. Any ideas where?

What do you think the going rate could be for photos of which I only produce 5 prints versus photos of which I create 100 prints? Here's an example.

Also, I want to offer this photography service to female soccer fans or females whose boyfriends are soccer fans - maybe as a gift for Valetine's Day. I already do boudoir photography (romantic photos for husbands/wives, etc) so this is just a modification of that. And, a pretty cool one!

Any ideas where to market? I have some of my own, but want to try to find something I may not have thought of.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I won't be selling anything until my website is finished so I have time to get some ideas. Thanks.

PS: If anybody here works for MLS, maybe we could make some kind of coffee book! What do you think?

2. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

Jul 29, 2007