Finally made it

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by U7 Blazej, Aug 14, 2007.

1. U7 Blazej

U7 Blazej New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Chievo Verona
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    I've known about this place for a while, just finally created a account. Let me introduce myself, I'm a semi professional (soon to be professional) soccer player. I've been through the Legia Warsaw youth system (In Europe, Poland) and next year will be signing a contract to play professionally in Norway.

2. Robinho10

Robinho10 New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    alabama
    cool whats up dude do u have like a video of urself playing if u do post it

3. AzNChicken

AzNChicken Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very nice Blazej, always great to see someone go through with a potential career.

Good luck!

4. U7 Blazej

U7 Blazej New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Chievo Verona
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Hmm, I was thinking I would meet more people on here that already play pro. :confused: Thanks for the welcomes.

Robinho10: If I can get a match tape from a reserve game in Norway I'll be sure to post it.

5. themodelcitizen

Jul 23, 2000
    BMO Field - Sec. 114
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    hey man, there's a few professionals scattered throughout the board, I'd recommend looking in the specific forums of the regions/competitions you're looking to meet people from. In the Toronto FC forum we had a correspondence going with one of the goalkeepers on trial with the club earlier in the year.

Are you Polish-American, or have you lived in Europe all your life?

Good luck at Stromsgodset.

6. Robinho10

Robinho10 New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    alabama
    hey thanks man and there maybe no pros here but these guys know what there talkin about