FINALLY, Doori Cha's University allows Cha to go to Bundesliga

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Korean Football, Aug 29, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Good news.

Doori Cha, on the other hand, finished his physical testing. He surprised the officials that came from the German FA to test him by finishing the 30m dash with 3.80 seconds. Despite the lone-training he's been doing by himself, Cha's record is known to be one of the top records in the Bundesliga.

The previous record for Bielefeld was the Senegalese striker Momo Diaban(messed up spelling)'s 3.94.

The official from the German FA that tested Cha said "This record seems to be better than 'Cha Boom' who was known for his speed. He probably is the fastest player in the Bundesliga."

Ok, Cha, I don't want to hear about this. I told you to improve on your SKILLZ.

2. latru

latru New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    NY.
    How can a school prevent you from leaving and joining a pro club? I'm guessing the college process is different over there. Doesn't make much sense to me.

3. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    I think Cha Jr made a mistake, he should have just signed with the club as amateur player, but he wanted to give something to his school so contract was more like transfer.
    since it was transfer, he needed transfer agreement with his school but that stinking Koryo univershitty wanted more $$.
    If I was cha, I would just quit that stinking school right there.
    BTW their coach is an A-HOLE. I would beat the crap out of him if I meet him personally.

4. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    and I thought the K-League clubs were the only teams that make things tough for the Korean players to go abroad.

5. crom80

crom80 New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Korea Univ sucks...
    embarassing that they dishonor our nations english name...
    sissy pansy tigers..

Yonsei RULZ~~
    go eagles~~ haha

i only like yonsei cuz my g/f goes there and i took summer classes at yonsei.. and their milk tastes good

i hated korea univ since hyun joo hyub and kim byoung chul
    kim byoung chul was an assistant teacher at my middle school
    one day during PE all the students wanted him to dunk at the schools b-ball court (all yall know its slightly lower than the real rim)

anyway he struts his stuff jogs to the rim and jump... he dunks the ball on the rim and the force of the ball sends kim flying backwards onto the ground (kinda like that episode in slamdunk where kang baek ho jumps from the freethrow line only to dunk the ball exactly on the rim)

anyway... hilarious man... he never played ball with us again.. or more like we didnt want to
    hahahaha

6. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    and yet Koryo(spelled as "Korea" in their English version) University tries to suck up all the youth talents straight outta high school.

7. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haha, Yonsei has a special place in my heart since I did the KLI summer program there last summer. Best summer I ever had. Met some of the greatest people ever and still talk to them. Shinchon, Double Double, Zen Bar, Cafe Jazz Feel, aww. . . . I'm getting misty eyed.

8. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    it just shows how much Cho Min Guk sux, he got all the talents but they cant beat Yonsei university.
    Koryo Univershitty is ************

9. crom80

crom80 New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    da only beef i got with that program is the money they charge us

the normal yonsei student pays like 3Gs for a semester
    we paid 7 Gs i think for 6WEEKS

and that lousy "year book"

barf

10. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    most schools are like that. UC schools charges around 8~10k per semester, but its more like 30k+ for foreign students.

11. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    Isn't attending military mandatory for Korean students?

12. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    well yeah..

For all Korean males who are not disabled..that is.

That has been one of the biggest obstacles for the Korean players when signing with EU clubs. No club would want to sign a player who has to spend about 2 years at the military doing $***.

13. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    well they can postpone draft till they are like 27 yrs old.
    Army draft is like retirement for most average unkown pro soccer players, they gotta go to army when they are 27yrs old, by the time they finish their duty, they will be almost 30.
    Who would want them? 30yrs old player who hasnt played soccer for 2 and a half years.

14. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    that has been a huge problem for all Korean football players trying to go to Europe.

15. crom80

crom80 New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    i'm currently pseudo serving and its a huge friggin waste of my precious time

dont care its obligation or what not... time when i should be hitting the books i'm hitting the ground... no wonder korean working ppl have lost their creative thinking minds when they work... the time to nurture them.. they spend getting asses whooped on the yoogyuk site

and congrats to Cha for his Debut