FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar - Qualifying

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Young Zmaj, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  2. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not feeling good about this next manager. Was two candidates and now the day before it seems like we’ve ballooned to one hundred, none of which really stand out as acceptable.

3. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Mehmed Bazdarevic has thrown his name into the fold

4. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  5. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    let be honest, no matter how bad things get, we're all going to continue to follow the team in some capacity. After all these years, it's in our blood.

Zvornik repped this.
  7. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I’m done I won’t follow them at all. Barbarez is the only way I follow this nt. It’s got to the point where they are alienating the fans and they just dont even care anymore. All our players aren’t speaking out against anything. They are dividing the team based on ethnicity.

8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  9. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Btw Miske recommends Petev and Spahic recommends Barbarez.

but apparently Savez doesn’t care about their recommendations and won’t take them under consideration, even though they’re the only ones to interview the candidates.

10. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Told you guys we are a circus. No point in following this crap

11. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 9, 2020
    Looks like Miske is the traitorous bastard who is working with the RS members & Mamic to install petev:

https://www.klix.ba/sport/nogomet/b...zati-ni-jedan-misimovicev-prijedlog/210104113

I don't like Begic that much but I give him respect for instructing Bosniak members of Savez to block Petev from being manager. If Petev became our manager it would be the end of our NT for good.

I would rather see Amar Osim be manager than Petev. That is how shit of a choice Petev is. Not to mention that he would also be a puppet of player agencies from Serbia and Herceg-Bosna with his Mamic ties.

Miske = Scum

12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I read the article you posted, so how again is Misk a traitorous bastard? or scum?

13. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 9, 2020
    #38 Khamzat UFC, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    First of all dont try to act like some tough virtual inquisitor on the Internet because you are a mere nobody.

Second of all read between the lines it is clear that Miske is working with the Serbs and Mamic to install Petev as NT manager. That means he is obviously a traitorous bastard if he is working with Dodik and Mamic to install some Bulgarian who clearly does not care about BiH to be our manager. This is CLEAR as day.

Here is another article which confirms this:

https://reprezentacija.ba/317037-mi...-pitam-se-zasto-je-u-svadji-sa-svim-legendama

^^ Miskes own words. Out of the horses mouth so to speak. He is trying to justify choosing Petev like the coward that he is but there is no justification for working with enemies of our Country like Mamic & Dodik.

I am not a big fan of Begic but its good that he blocked Petev from being choosen as manager. Its time Bosniaks members in FA grow a backbone.

14. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    lmao, bizarre reaction, but okay, mere nobody here.

hmmmm...I fail to see how some Bulgarian guy that last coached in the Balkans nearly four ago is some secret Ceto/Utasa hybrid dusman sent to destroy our team (not much left to destroy if we're being honest).

And how did Mamic get into this equation? Because he fired Petev and told him he sucked like 4 years ago? Since when does a former employee automatically become his former boss's puppet--is that normal behavior in the UK?

Misimovic has no power to install anyone into any position. He was asked to be part of a commission to find a new manager. Was given a list of candidates, conducted several interviews, wrote his report, and sent off his recommendations. He recommended Petev and Simone, two foreigners not beholden to local politics.

Misimovic also did this after Bazdarevic was fired, he interviewed several managers and in the end, recommended Meho Kodro, but Begic and others selected robert prosinecki instead.

Does not confirm any of your accusations at all.

He says he prefers a foreign manager who doesn't care about the country's stupid ethnic politics. And that he didn't choose Barbarez because he has zero coaching experience. What's the big gotcha here? Should I be reading between the lines again? (narrator: there were no lines).

Begic is one of the worst criminals to lead the savez. Under his leadership, he has taken our team into an abyss of which we haven't seen since the inaugural days. But, you can choose to believe him over one of the best players/leaders our team has ever seen, who's creativity and leadership helped us out of the dark days and into the world cup.

But apparently, he was a secret ceto all along, who waited until one of our worst qualifying campaigns, that saw us freefall in rankings and the Europa League to ruin the team? Common.

15. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    The Misimovic bashing is ridiculous, there is no proof whatsover that he is pushing anonymous Serb coaches because they are Serbs or because he wants to somehow destroy the team from within. The guy has been there for BIH for years, played and captained the team during the infamous boycott from 2006 to 2008 when more than a dozen players either retired or refused to play (rightfully so) due to the corruption in the FA and was one of the best players during the 2014 Qualifiers. If there is proof of him being a secret Ceto, I would like to see that proof posted right here. Baseless accusations without any proof are just that: baseless.

Sudžuka and New Era repped this.
  16. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 9, 2020
    yeah "baseless accusation" when him and Serb president Vico Zeljkovic are on the same page about hiring Petev. Let's not forget that during the famous boycott in 2007 it was Miske who still carried on playing for the NT.

There are literally only 3 options here

A) Petev is hired which means RS corruption + Mamic take over the NT

B) Barbarez is hired

C) BH Fanaticos start an uprising in Bosnia and kick out the Savez from power

-------------------------------

Now we all know option C is not going to happen. You are either for Barbarez or for Petev and RS to take over the NT. There are no other choices. If you support Petev over Barbarez then I don't know what to say because in that case you are either just blind, stupid or hate the country.

17. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 9, 2020
    First of all I did not call him a Ceto or Ustas. If that's who you think all Serbs and Croats are that's your problem not mine. All I have stated is that he is working for RS members of the Bosnian savez and members of the Herzegovina lobby. Those people who have the interest of corrupt monetary gain and obstruction instead of the development & success of Bosnian football in mind. Understand?

Yeah I guess that's why Mamic is openly lobbying for him huh?

https://reprezentacija.ba/315323-zd...-sto-se-moze-dogoditi-bih-objasnit-cu-i-zasto

lol nope

this text literally confirms my accusations and refutes your little statement with ease:

This clearly shows that Miske and Zeljkovic are on the same page when it comes to hiring Petev who is a failure of a manager and would clearly be a puppet of both Zeljkovic and his former partner in business Mamic.

But it seems like you just want to bury your head in the sand and ignore it. Yeah Whatever floats your boat..

Nice so it seems like from this section of your post and an earlier paragraph is that you are starting to endorse Petev for NT Manager. Looks like i have caught you out. Pretty embarrassing for someone who claims to support the BiH NT

Is he now? Worse than Zeljkovic, Mamic's Hercegovina minions in the savez and the like? I think it's plainly obvious that there exits an understanding between Miske & Zeljkovic to hire Petev who would be a clear and present danger to Bosnian football.

Despite his flaws I would rather support Begic and Barbarez as NT manager then a worthless pile of crap like Petev or somebody an even more worthless pile of crap like Zeljkovic endorses.

You can bury your head in the sand all you want but this is the truth. Now quit letting yourself get triggered by the facts and start supporting Barbarez as NT manager if you knew what was good for you.

Else you will end up with Petev who will satisfy every talentless player agency in the region and make the BiH NT the ultimate laughing stock of Europe.

18. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 9, 2020
    Yeah which basically means that he sold those players who boycotted out in favour of supporting a corrupt ethnically segregated savez who handed him captaincy.

That's nothing to be proud of. He should of stood with his peers instead he decided to go into business for himself and profit whilst they struggled for the future of the NT. Shameful behaviour.

19. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    All of the accusations you've thrown around are completely false and you have provided absolutely zero evidence. It's the same story with you, every time you create a new account here.

20. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    @Khamzat UFC, you're telling me that a guy who was President of the FA for our worst period, took over after we got rid of the ethnicity based presidency bs and on his way out has overseen that same ethnicity based leadership return is someone who has the best interest of the national team at heart? That is a serious question by the way, curious about what impact he has had that makes you overlook that. From what you have typed out it seems a little like you decide if people are good or bad based on their ethnicity.

21. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    He didn't sold anyone out and the corrupt ethnically segregated savez was already there for years arguably decades BEFORE the boycott began in late 2006 so by that same logic and reasoning, all the players who for years did not oppose it and boycott it are just as guilty as Misimovic was when he decided to keep playing after the boycott.

How exactly did they struggle for the future of the NT? They refused to play and some came back years later. While I respect their boycott, ultimately their common decision to boycott is not what led to positive changes.

None of that proves that Misimovic is a sellout or that he hates Bosnia.

New Era repped this.
  22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Petev selected as the new manager. I give him 6-8 months.

Current schedule:

3/24: Finland (away)
    3/27: Costa Rica (home friendly)
    3/31: France
    9/1: France
    9/7: Kazakhstan
    10/9: Kazakhstan
    10/12: Ukraine
    11/13: Finland
    11/16:Ukraine

23. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Maybe Petev is not the Hero we want, but the Hero we need. Only great coach we had was Ciro everyone else was a Joke. People are just hella soft when they dont get it their way.

New Era and Zvornik repped this.
  24. miske10

miske10 Member

Nov 24, 2010
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    I think Ivaylo is an impressive coach. But foreign coaches will always have a wild card factor. If the players themselves buy into the superficial nonsense that's being spread about him, then 2021 could be another bad year for us, but otherwise there's reason for hope.

25. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Also none of you guys or media spoke up about safet susic calling up tino susic his nephew to play at the world cup, he took up papac sasa spot. so yeah the curroption has been around for a long time. Dzekos dad being part of the injury team? GTFO all corrupt and you guys are just upset when it isn't your way.