FIFA DATE: Ecuador vs. Venezuela- September

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by efernandez9, Aug 24, 2010.

1. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  2. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Who is starting for Benitez?

Nm I just saw the line up. Montero is going to start! Can't wait to see him play.

3. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    same team that started against Mexico except Montero instead of Benitez...

Vamos Ecuador !!!

4. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Come on Ecuador! Wake up!

5. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ecuador got dominated in the first half. Venezuela played much better.

6. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It's on TeleAmazonas if you have DISH Network.

7. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    and I thought Argentines knew soccer... what game are you watching? Ecuador in no way is getting dominated... if anything Ecuador dominated the last 10 minutes of the 1st half...

Noboa and Quiroz are finding space for the long range shot... They
    are just warming up...;)

8. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Any changes in the 2nd half?

9. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Caicedo sucks a$$. Venezuela almost scored cause of him. The middle was almost wide open.

BTW that's a BS call on Ayovi.

10. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    I hope people will stop asking for aragon now.

11. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah please, what a disgrace

12. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecuador playing bad and they have no attacking power without Benitez. Terrible mistake by the Ecuadorian goalie allowing the goal. Mexico was a good game but Mexico sucks and they are not in the same level as other South American teams.

13. MetroG

MetroG Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Newark, NJ, USA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecuador looked slow tonight especially in the mid field well lets keep trying new players remember everyone it was a only a friendly.

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What game were you watching? Venezuela should have won that game by 3 goals. Venezuela DOMINATED the possession of ball. Great passing game by the Vinotintos. Are they still warming up?

15. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I can add Rojas and the New El Tin ayovi.

16. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Paredes isnt the answer at RB, like someone mentioned he leaves his man un-marked a lot. Without Chucho we have little attacking chances.....chucho plays with confidence even if he doesnt always score, he creates space for everyone else , j.ayovi isnt the answer either he creates no chances and is invisible( would be good as a sub but not a full 90). Checa played much better then last game so i give him credit for that. Noboa was off gave away to many balls , Valencia doesnt seem 100%...... just my two cents on some players this game.....o ya Aragon= Never again please and thank you.

17. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ill have to agree with you. Ecuador had almost no touch in the passing game. Ecuador couldn't attack at all because they FWs weren't good. Ayovi played eh and Moreno a bit better but still not good enough.

Antonio Valencia did't play good either cause his passes to the middle didn't hit anyone. He kept over shooting his passes.

The defense did better then other parts of Ecuadorinan game. I still think the CB suck big times. Also the goalie that came if not Banguera is TERRIBLE and SHOULD NEVER play for the NT.

18. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I said it before the game started checa, Caicedo, and PAREDES ARE A PIECE of SHIT IN DEFENCE. what si wrong with reinaldo rueda Montero was by far the most dangerous man and he takes him out to bring in Nazareno wtf???? I have the feeling Rueda is going to be another failure in ecuador, it was obious after the game against mexico that our defence sucked and he brought the exact same defence back... where the F*** is jefferson hurtado and miguel ibarra??? why would he call them up and not even give them the chance after his other defenders are playing crap. Valencia and Noboa were crap today,. Montero was the only one that had balls to face his opponents and take them on. I want Rueda and Chiriboga out!!!!

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Aragon what a disgrace! That was a chance to prove himself. He was directly involved in the goal going in.

We didn't play a good game at all. There were players who stood out in some times of the game but couldn't maintain a good performance throughout the entire thing.

Checa continued with his errors and both him and Caicedo do not know how to clear a ball out WITH STRENGTH when after it's being centered by an opponent and leave the ball directly at the opponents feet for the rebound. Other teams would have raped us if we gave them those rebounds. We got lucky to lose by 1-0. I don't wish we would have lost by more, but losing by a larger margin would have made Rueda realize how much Caicedo and Checa suck. In this game Caicedo sucked more.

Btw that goal reminds me of the one that just passed by Carlos Castro nose during the Qualifier. Except this time the keeper was actually involved (and didn't do a thing to save it). Again we lose in the last few minutes of the game...and this time theres no Ivan or Geovanny to blame. It's 2 paquetes: Checa and Caicedo. No more Aragon in the NT. That was his chance and he blew it.

20. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think he sucks. Don't know why he played at all.

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Montero created chances too.

Ayovi wasn't fed any good balls that i can clearly remember.

Checa's game was average. Now Caicedo sucked more. And Checa just sucked. They just exchanged roles.

22. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yea Montero was are only attacking option, i didn't comment on every player.
    I understand that Caicedo is a poacher and needs people to feed him balls and everything but what pissed me off about him this game( because I've only scene him play twice once against mexico and tonight so i don't know if hes always like this) is that even when he does have the ball at his feet he doesn't do anything with it, he try's to and ALWAYS lost possession.
    Checa played solid the first half, the second half he had that one blunder but you cant just blame him on that because Noboa stuck his head in there also and none of them came out with the ball.
    At this point i trust Checa more then Caicedo which isn't really saying much.

23. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I think he is a good left back for replacement in case Ayovi gets injured but to bring him in for Montero is simply stupid.

24. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Most mistakes came from Paredes and caicedo, checa was shit, that is the reason why we lost oh and Aragon is simply the worse along with Viteri of barse.

25. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think Paredes was attacking too much. He kept going ahead of Valencia almost all game. It could be Ruedas game plan that had Paredes attacking from the back and running all the way back. He should keep Paredes form attacking so much and concentrating on defense.