Fergie's at it again

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by nicephoras, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Um not sure what the best result would be for us I think a Gooners win. You have to watch bullet head closely he is good.

2. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    LMAO... MK9 sounds like some sort of gun. Very hard, sorta like our man nicephorus. ;)

3. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Easy there tiger, you should cut down on your pork life mate, and get some exercise. ;)

4. EdgarDavids20

EdgarDavids20 New Member

Feb 11, 2004
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No Man U fan will disagree with you about O'Shea and Silvestre. They are definitely not Man U quality but seeing how tight pocketed the board is, i really don't see any replacements for them in the near future.

On to Beckaham, Acronym pretty much nailed it. By the time, we started considering selling Beckham, he wasn't really the same player he was several years back. I really don't hink Scholes is past it. He is on a good run as of yet and I think he's score in the last three or four games we have played. You definitelt have a point about Giggs and I'll also add Keane. Both players just aren't up to scratch right now. In the january transfer market, we need to buy someone, anyone to cover for left mid spot (robben :p) and after the season is over, we need to look for a good long term player for D mid position.

Lastly, I have to say I'm really tired of the bad rep Ronaldo gets on these boards. he could definitely stand to reduce the amount of stepovers per game and dives per game. But other than that, I think he's a really good player who is suffering from burn out. i think if Sir Alex continues to rest him, I think we'll see a return to form from him. My 2 cents.

5. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    What?! Now You all are talkig about why I did not say the same thing about Beckham. Yes, Beckham was of course immense value to Man Utd finnacially but the media hype start to affect his play hence him being sold. And nicephoras , are you drunk? Dont ever compare one of the best world prospects with a waste like Denilson. And stop with the mic crap.

6. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
  7. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Me talk pretty one day!

And that's the story I'd be sticking to as well. Of course, it also means you've had 3 decent crosses from the right in the last 2 years.

Give it some time, but not quite yet.

Given your description of Denilson, I don't think you quite know who that is.
    However, dear Uncle Google will tell you all you need to know after you ask him about "Denilson" and "Toulon".

Check, one two. Check, one two. Three?

8. The Canandien WizKid

Oct 11, 2004
    Mississauga, ont, Ca
    Or you mean SAF got jealous of all the media hype Beckham was getting and decided he'd had enough? I just messing with ya. I almost envy England, over here if someone says the lynx suck @$$, everyone agrees. I love the fire, you lot have.

Now on ManU's "Midfield" Its like the poor mans version of Arsenals...without Gilberto, all attack...well sort of in the case of giggs...and ronoldo... no defence. But atleast we can keep a decent string of possesion against class sides. I mean honeslty Keane looks so old, and slow i think my 9 year old brother could make him walk on his own feet. Just tell him to retire already and make Ferdinand capt, of the devils and England...either him or SWP cuz he so cool and aloof. :D

9. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    I wonder if I have to take my yellow card to my interview with the bar tomorrow? You know, to make me look hard?

10. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Or John Terry.

Arsenal have their owns problems with worry about. Mainly this week's CL game against Rosenborg...and then of course there's next Sunday...

11. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You should get a tattoo on your face like Mike Tyson AND bring your yellow card. That would be tough.

12. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
  13. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    ^ stuffed cabbage.

(Lets ALL make non sequitur posts. I'll go next!)

14. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    meant other bloke who does postmortems on peoples posts LOL

15. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    dungeons & dragons.

16. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Ronaldo is one of the world's best prospects nice. Admit and I will be satisfied.

17. The Canandien WizKid

Oct 11, 2004
    Mississauga, ont, Ca
    I don't think Rosenburg will put up much of a fight. Least I wouldn't if i was the manager, I'd just give a run out to some prospects see what they can do against the big boys, no need to injure your best, in a match the other team won't allow themselves to lose.

I've had dreams of sunday, don't worry it will either be a game with as your beloved manager says "a Hockey score" or a boring game.

18. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Half of these taco bells, don't even watch footy, so you can't expect them to make reasonably fair posts on Ronaldo. You tend to find I like the name Space Opera better.

19. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    How can you say that Arsenal won't allow themselves to lose? Have you watched an Arsenal game in the last 6 weeks?

Roseborg will play their starters. They are playing for pride. It's not everyday that their starters get to play against the world's best and you better believe those guys are going to want to play in the game.

He is beloved...but there's no way it'll be a hockey score unless "boring, boring Chelsea" are able to put up four...again.

All kidding aside I think it'll be a Chelsea win in a hard fought game.

20. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    ^ Who do you think will score Drogba? Can't wait for this game tbh -- pits two of the funniest characters in the Premier tete a tete. On one side we have Portuguese binman turned cool mofo against Leather face.

21. Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper New Member

Dec 5, 2004
    First of all - the fact that Sir Rednose is directing his "Psy Ops" towards us, and not Arsenal, only underlines the shift in the balance of power in the Premiership.

The Scum are on a ball busting run right now but cannot make a dent in our nine point lead over them, that is why he is trying to needle us, and not the Gooners, because we are the bigger threat.

The answer to Sir Rednose's conjecture, however, is "we already had our "blip" - it was when we only beat Man Utd, and other inferior teams, 1-0, but we've fixed it now".

22. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    When you guys matter again to the title race...please do come back and let us know.

23. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    LOL> que sera sera LOL

24. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    I can't hear you. I've given you back your mic.

25. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Not balance of power mate -- you aint won owt LOL balance of threat or something is more fitting LOL