Fergie's at it again

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by nicephoras, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Someone needs to spend more time watching footy than reading about the Persians LOL. I can feel the anger and frustration through your keyboard. I personally don't think we will win the PL but we are beginning to click and find the back of the net . It is Chelskis title to lose right now; but we will be in that top three and statistically we get stronger in the New Year and we have a good chance of winning the CL.

2. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Arjen only loved watching him because he and the other Orange boys had placed bets on how many stepovers he could complete before falling on his arse. ;)

3. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah because that makes him a good player...this is signature material. So if Robben said he enjoyed watching Titus Bramble yesterday would that make him a good player?

4. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Watchen Robben against barcodes; looked average to me, nothing D Fletcher couldn't do, keeps it simple lays it off, carries it -- Woah. No actually he's prolly the reason your top. I'd still question Chelseas verve, when the pitches get all ************ and dug up, I think Chelsea boys like Lampard will still fight, but maybe not some of the Portugeezers. Cheers.

5. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    I see you all are trying to be smart but we all know what Robben meant. The thing is with CR7 is that people love watching him play. He sell alot of shirts and the truth he and Rooney are of great market value to Man Utd.

6. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Not trying, we are. Smarter, even, than you blinded lot. :D

Okay, seriously, I've noticed this whole CR7 abbreviation thing, and I have to say it's the silliest thing people do on BigSoccer. The day you see me refer to Duffer as DD11, PLEASE, someone, eddie, nice, anyone - take me out back and end it all for me, okay? ;)

7. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    You should be smarter considering you must be two times older than me! Plus here are more abbreviations to leave with you: CRon, CRon7 , CR17. :D

8. CrisRicHeldTiago

CrisRicHeldTiago New Member

Sep 13, 2004
    You crack me up Acronym. I think you and the rest of the ManU faithfuls are closet admirers of Robben and the Portuguese imports (Mourinho, Tiago, Carvalho, Ferreira). The oldage applies: If a foe dissaproves of your path...it's always best to continue the course'

9. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    You really should stop reading about the Persians. I agree. Although I guess it is my fault for writing about them.

Over what? A 4th place team with an aging midfield? I think you've confused "anger" with "apathy".

We all know that! Tell us something interesting.

As I said, your defeat of Charlton at home struck fears into the heart of our pactice squad.

That's just swell.

You mean like last year when you pressed your challenge until Christmas?

You mean the same good chance as every single team that qualifies for the next stage? Yes, I suppose you do.

10. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    More stepovers means more jerseys! I suggest you purchase Denilson, stet! Oh, and you can have your mic back - I don't need it.

11. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    And Beckham didn't sell crap?? How can you say Beckham stinks and Man U were good to sell him and when I say Ronaldo stinks you just say "He sell alot of shirts and the truth he and Rooney are of great market value to Man Utd." Hmmm...

12. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I will only take you out back if you ever us MK9...and I know at some point you will.

13. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    LOL that guy who breaks posts apart should have a gold star LOL.

14. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    I think Carvalho cut my hair yesterday at Tony & Guy :p

15. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Last year was a disaster with Rio etc. I think now we're starting to click, and Chelsea will have one hell of a race!! Now can we have Robben please?

16. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    I know this thread has already degenerated into "my team rocks, your team sux" but I just thought Id point out that this article came from the Daily Star. Officially the worst rag in England, though the Daily Sport could be considered close...hell they make The Sun seem like a classy broadsheet!

17. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    I don't know why people buy those rags.

18. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    As soon as the guy who's attention span is so short he can only write one sentence per post gets one.

19. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    nice one goat rapist.

20. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    I break it down into small sectences, just so you can't waste some of your precious life's moments dissecting it, into your own nonsensical drool construct. Besides it's more fun and has more impact.

21. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    <sentences> typo. Just in case you moaned about that LOL.

22. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    The less time it takes you to point that out, the longer Acronym has that hook in his mouth Dave.

Now, if United could only get Lee Carsley to shore up their shoddy midfield, they might manage to overtake Everton.

23. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    LOL soo bitter.

24. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    So Phorass, planning on going to any games soon mate?

25. Acronym

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Take it no; oh well. You lot think you will win against the Gooners then?