Fergie Starts the Mind Games...

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by RedFriday, Aug 6, 2006.

1. RedFriday

RedFriday New Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Fergie Mind Games

Good to see the banter finally starting for the coming season. A nice little swipe at Arsenal saying they will struggle to fill their new stadium and Chelsea are a team full of overpriced older players with no desire as they have won it all already.

Interesting as Chelsea have just fielded a very strong team inc. Ballack and Sheva and managed to lose 1-0 to a patched together MLS side. Report said that Ballack and Sheva were invisible ;)

2. iedsrupsied

iedsrupsied Member

May 13, 2006
    Mind games?

more like him acting like a royal bonehead, all of that whiskey must've gone to his walnut sized head.

Why would a team that plays the most entertaining football in England struggle to fill a 60k stadium in London

AND he's jealous about chelsea spending 30 m for shevchenko, bit over the odds maybe but can't compare to cantoona that was yonks ago.

So basically he's also saying seb veron is 30 times better than cantona, kleberosn is 5 times the player cantona was, RVN is 19 of cantona, Rio is 30 times better than cantona, Carrick is worth 18 cantonas?

Bollocks.

Drunken ********er

Arsenal fans are loyal remember in paris?. i think he's just bitter cos we have a better stadium, maybe not bigger, not nearly as historic but better.

this comes from a manager who once said arsenal might end up like leeds and get relegated

i suppose ferguson has experience of not filling grounds, after all Man U have had to advertise in the national press to fill up thier home CL qualifiers.

also there are more scums, ass holes, ********** and sad, lonely drunken bastards in the world than normal, loyal fans so it's no wonder that Old Trafford is sometimes full

"sir" alex s wish list
    1.arsenal dont fill their stadium and go bust
    2.roman gets bored and leaves chelsea have a player exodus
    3.rafa decides to leave for madrid and liverpool go downhill
    4.stuart pearce decides to sign john o shea,silvestre
    5.then manu and spuds fight for the title
    which manu can win the prem provided spud goals get disallowed against manu even if the ball is a metre across the goal line

even fergusom has no hope on his own team doing well
    he only hopes others fail and hence the constant shit about other team

nut head, hypocrytical bastard

3. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Shit, if you were Wenger, the mission would be accomplished.

4. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A-********ing-Men

:D

5. lost

lost Member

May 24, 2006
    England
    OMG! Can someone please red card iedsrupsied, that is the most blatant flaming ive ever seen,

"also there are more scums, ass holes, ********** and sad, lonely drunken bastards in the world than normal, loyal fans so it's no wonder that Old Trafford is sometimes full",

What kind of sick, personal attack on the people of Manchester is this? Is this guy racist against all British people, or just those from around Manchester?

6. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :D ...

7. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There's no reason to ask for a red card everytime someone posts something that is anti-United. That isn't what red cards are for.

Besides, benni's comeback works well enough for me. :cool:

8. doug1500

doug1500 New Member

Nov 20, 2005
    USA
    The poor guy seems to have forgotten what place Arsenal finished last year. Almost missed out on the CL, fancy that after getting to the final. And if I recall, we were behind Chelsea last year by 8 points. Arsenal? Mired all of 24 points back. And yet they believe, with one signing this window so far save a 16-year-old "starlet," that they will be champions of England, Europe, whatever. I'd rather have a so-called drunken manager that gives Chelsea half a run for their money than one that his followers call "great," but yet fails to beat "Manure" (2-0 anybody?), almost topped by the lads from "Shite Hart Lane," Rovers, and would need a telescope to see the teams in front of them. Arsenal fans seem rather touchy on the whole anyway.

9. Dark Savante

Dark Savante Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Become the Tea Pot!!
    I think somebody needs a hug....

It would be great if Wenger wets himself in the same way as this guy.

10. 50 Euro

50 Euro Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Washington, DC
    I hear he's looking into filing a lawsuit...:D

11. samabachan

samabachan New Member

Jun 14, 2006
    7 Yemen Road, Yemen
    Is it true that Wenger isn't allowed to go back to Japan because of kiddy fiddling charges?

12. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This has to be the most humorous attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Hillarious. I should rep you but I don't like you...:p

13. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  14. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    Please don't insinuate that Fergie is a drunk, that's libellous (just like the thread in the Arse forum) and could get BS in trouble.

15. mixmastermatt

mixmastermatt Member

Nov 18, 2003
    St Albans, England
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    In all fairness you guys have gotta admit that Fergies comments were out of his depth. How the guy can say Highbury was run down when OT reeks of stale urine in some areas is beyond me. Man Utd's first oppotunities to sell out OT when it was above a 70,000 capacity were unsuccesful - it took 2-3 games. When we were at Wembley our attendance never fell below 71,000. Even with our new stadium our season ticket waiting list is over 30,000 whilst Man Utd are struggling to sell out from what I understand.

16. DigitalTron

DigitalTron New Member

Apr 4, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    It's a sock-puppet. The guy's name is Dye Spurs Dye spelled backwards ... but correctly, heh. I mean really, what did you expect? Look at his posts, they range from Trollish to Trollic to downright Trollific. Just ignore him, he gets his jollies from thinking someone actually cares.

-Digital

17. mhtwins113

mhtwins113 Member

May 9, 2005
    Club:
    Lincoln City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So the mind games are working. :p

18. samabachan

samabachan New Member

Jun 14, 2006
    7 Yemen Road, Yemen
    Just like to point out that our first 70,00+ crowd was against Birmingham ffs. Who would want to see that if they were a glory fan? I was there and the announcer said that it was the first game that any of the expansions had been open.

19. iedsrupsied

iedsrupsied Member

May 13, 2006
    Damn! you're the first person to get that. I only realized I made a mistake with the name after I registered and you're right I love when fans from other teams insult me. Please don't stop now.

O.K I admit I probably went over the top with the insults but I was in a bad mood. Most of my points were valid though. apart from the

"also there are more scums, ass holes, ********** and sad, lonely drunken bastards in the world than normal, loyal fans so it's no wonder that Old Trafford is sometimes full"

I apologize to any united fans who were insulted. You'll probably get more of them, I do this when I'm bored or in a bad mood, sad I know butt...

Anyway I hang around the spurs forum mostly.

I wasn't calling you lot glory supporters. It might've sounded Like I did but I don't think that. This is my way of telling Ferguson "Shut the ******** up"

20. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary
    Well "dye spurs dye", you're living proof that his mindgames DO work and they DO get under the skin of people. How does it feel to be a sucker?

21. Drench

Drench Red Card

Jul 28, 2006
    It's nice to see Mourinho, Fergie and Wenger all wind each other up to the press and try mind games, it's adds an extra bit of spice to the season. However Fergie should really be focusing on United and saying to himself "Have we strengthened our squad to the max?" and should be looking to get off to a good enough start as possible. It's all well and good him mouthing off the media about Chelsea and Arsenal, but remember Chelsea are the team to beat, so Fergie had better put his money where his mouth is and makes sure his team put on a strong challenge. Wenger is in a similar boat, although from my knowledge, he's not joined in on this media merry go round YET. :D

22. mixmastermatt

mixmastermatt Member

Nov 18, 2003
    St Albans, England
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It wasnt the first oppotunity it was actually the third.

23. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Fergie is the king of mind games always has and always will be!

24. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Not that I'm condoning that guys post (I've never seen him on the Arsenal board so...) But I just had to point this out. Regardless of what you might want to think British is not a race, hence he isn't being racist. Ignorant maybe, but not racist, I'm not sure about the UK but the word is thrown around so much in France and NA that it loses any meaning.

Continue with your schedualed ranting:D

P.S those of you who have been to Manchester, or live there must admit there are parts that are still slag heaps.

25. iedsrupsied

iedsrupsied Member

May 13, 2006
    Do you know what rasict even means? How is that racist?

I love it when people call me names but racist is too much to me. I don't understand how you think that's rascist. Maybe a little biased but rasicst?

Was I insulting the colour of your skin or where you're from. I was talking to Manchester Fans in general and I wasn't giving a ******** about where they came from. Being "drunk" and "bastards" is an INSULT.