Fenerbahçe [R]

Discussion in 'Greece & Cyprus' started by BrianCappellieri, Jul 17, 2002.

1. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
  2. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Fener face Feyenoord in the Champions League.

3. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Today in the first round of the Super Lig Fener is away to Trabzonspor.

4. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    FT Trabzonspor 0 - 0 Fenerbahce

5. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Champions League Prediction: Feyenoord V Fenerbahce

The UEFA Cup holders Feyenoord take on a very strong Fenerbahce side at the Kuip stadium on Tuesday night with a place in the Champions League group stage at stake...

SoccerAge

6. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    FT Feyenoord 1-0 Fenerbahçe

This should make for an exciting match in Istanbul. :)

Ono is on target for Feyenoord

The Uefa Cup holders Feyenoord took a step toward a Champions' League place last night with a 1-0 victory over Turkey's Fenerbahce thanks to Shinji Ono's goal in a third qualifying round first-leg match...

Independent Sport

7. ugur

ugur New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    Ya know, I hate Fenerbahce but they are a Turkish team. In the Super Lig I hate them but in Europe I still have to reut for them , a little, but they are no where near as succsesful as Galatasaray in the European Cup Games.

8. 1907UNIFEB

1907UNIFEB New Member

Jun 7, 2002
    istanbul/turkey
    Galatasaray??? A successfull team?? So can u tell me the starred players in your team whom everyone in th world know? For exp. Ariel ORTEGA (Fenerbahce), Rustu RECBER (Fenerbahce), Haim REVIVO (Fenerbahce), Milan Rapaij (Fenerbahce... Your turn... :)

9. ugur

ugur New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    Look man, Im a Turk man, i reut for all. Gala plays from the heart, thats why they get farther. Yet Fenerbahce thinks they can win all by getting star players with a high school system. Fener thinks pulling world class players is the way to get it done. When Gala won the Uefa Cup the Starting line up was all Turkish with the exception of 3 players, Hagi, Popescu, and Taffarel. And Jardel with the Super Cup. I was so mad when Fener lost. I dont want Gala to be the only team in Champions League but now they are. Fatih was at the team for years before he won a major cup. Fener changes coaches whenever they lose a few important games. Was Lucescu fired for losing in the Quarter Finals to Real Madrid in the second leg, NO. Was Fatih Terim fired when he had 3 or 4 years of no sucsess in europe with Galatasaray, NO.
    Mustafa Denizli is a hell of a coach and Fener made a mistake by letting him go, if he was still coaching Fener would have beat Feyenoord.
    Hasan Sas, Umit Davala, Ergun, Mondragon, Christian, and soon to be Jari Litmanen are all well known player across the world. Gala has a better System, better team play, and a better coach, 3 important things to win important games.
    get that straight.

Good Luck Fener in Uefa Cup, Hopefully they will make it far. And im serious about too

10. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Washington with the hat-trick!

FT Fenerbahce 3 - 2 Denizlispor
    3' Washington
    14' Washington
    63' Washington
    85' Barcik
    87' Ozkan

11. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    SoccerNet

12. puma182

puma182 New Member

May 8, 2002
    Good luck to Besiktas in the UEFA Cup as well. With their talented strikers and our ex-coach Luce they should do well there. (I see that Luce is playing them friendlies with European teams every chance he gets. All this preparation can't be for the Super Lig only).

13. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Tomorrow:
    Gaziantepspor ? - ? Fenerbahce

14. 1907UNIFEB

1907UNIFEB New Member

Jun 7, 2002
    istanbul/turkey
  15. gosya

gosya Member

Feb 6, 2001
    New York
    some time ago, someone posted a great link to awesome fenerbahce stadium videos - fans singing before and during games. can someone repost that please. thank you very much.

16. 1907UNIFEB

1907UNIFEB New Member

Jun 7, 2002
    istanbul/turkey
    www.antu.com or www.fenerlist.org

check these out

17. gosya

gosya Member

Feb 6, 2001
    New York
    Maybe it's my lack of knowledge of Turkish, but I didn't see any videos of fans in the stands. Audio - yes, goals - yes, videos of singing - no. Any other ones?

18. ugur

ugur New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    You know what the Hell with you Fener fans your team sux, win a cup for once without being eliminated from the early rounds of the Uefa Cup.
    Panathiniakos man Handled you guys. Yea Fener has way more money than any other club in Turkey and the money is seen to be wasted when they accomplish nothing in Europe, and winning the Turkish Cups, woooo Big DEAL.......1907UNIFB or whatever your name is you shouldnt even post idiot messages....We Are the loudest, We are the best in Turkey, and we are way more succesful then Fener will ever be lets get that straight. Itll be a million years before fener even qualifies to the Quarterfinals of a European cup if luck is on your side maybe 50 years. Im sick and tired of stupid Fener fans in Turkey causing trouble at games sit down and shut up. Yea you beat us 6-0 and thats the only joy u and your fener fans are going to get so savour that victory for the next million years.

Talk to me when you win atleast a Uefa Cup, and no, the INTERTOTO CUP doesnt count, plus fener couldnt even win that ahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

19. 1907UNIFEB

1907UNIFEB New Member

Jun 7, 2002
    istanbul/turkey
    "Pana handled you" if you wrote that as a Turkish man, i would really wonder what kind of a realitionship your mom and Greeks have.. And i just want you to remember the date "6th November"
    ahahahahahahaha

20. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Im half greek, and growing up, my father tried to raise me as a Olympiakos fan. I kindly said no thank you, and saw the light.

Yes, we manhandled you guys. Do not get it twisted.