Feedback on Arsenal.com

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by naggi, Sep 3, 2003.

1. naggi

naggi Member

Feb 15, 2002
    san francisco
    Like many american gooners, I used to listen on broadcast.com/capital radio, and there was hardly ever any problem. Anyway it was free. Then Arsenal.com started charging to listen to game broadcasts. I subscribed for a little while, but the quality of service and the new commentator were so horrible that I asked for a refund. This was now a year ago, and I am wondering if the service has improved on either of these counts. So, all of you who are subscribers, what has been your experience like?

2. Gunners11

Gunners11 Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i have tried to listen to the past few games on capitalgold but it says theres an error, ne one know why this is?

3. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    They really changed it up this season. They have a Match Day Console which includes auto, live text and live slides show (home games only) and a webcam on Avenell Road. However the first game they used this the server crashed so you miss about 10 min of the game. The 2nd game (Man C) I had the problem connecting early and when the game started and I had to logout and log back in to get the audio working again. The commentator is not as good as last year but he has gotten better (IMO) each game. I like it but it needs improvments, to me it looks like they just under estamated number of people who would use this servive.

4. naggi

naggi Member

Feb 15, 2002
    san francisco
    Hmmm. You experience does not sound like a significant improvement in the quality of service. Do you think you're getting your money's worth?

5. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Re: Re: Feedback on Arsenal.com

Right now, no, but I am not asking for a refund...but if itis like this 2 more games I will be.