FC Bayern vs. Vfb Stuttgart [R] July 26

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by BMike86, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexenmeister

Hexenmeister Member

Aug 9, 2000
    Kearney, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I just hope Tiffert's injury is not as serious as it looked. Winning the game was not worth losing another midfielder for an extended period of time.

2. mofo4life

mofo4life Member

May 25, 2004
    near munich
    yeah congrats to Stuttgart, i think if u get a guy like Gronkjaer or Viana u can challenge Schalke and Bremen for the 2 place. ;)

3. Germanshepherd

Germanshepherd New Member

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    Looks like Stuttgart has a good team this year. But we all know the Bayern players are in the end of the "Magath preseason". ;)

4. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    kariùi was not a ghost man! he gave good passes and 2 good dribles, many of fcb players where not so good with bad passes, ow did you see that beautiful pass of karimi!

5. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Schweinsteiger and Demichelis wouldn't pass the ball to Karimi even when he was wide open. I guess it's a trust issue. It's gonna take time for them to synchronize with one and another.

6. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    but i hope Maghat saw that playing karimi in devensive mid is not good!

7. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--

I noticed that.

He had two good dribbles and both of them ended in him getting a HARD tackel.

8. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Don't worry, Felix knows that Karimi is an offensive minded footballer, he isn't dumb enough to actually play him in a defensive mid position.

9. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    Karimi played in DM for about 10 minutes until Demichilies came in, after that he switched to an offensive midfielder.

Too bad he rarley got the ball.

10. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Agreed. Let me emphasize the "jack" part :D

just a look at some players who will probably not be starting when the season starts and/or combination of players like Ismael and Lucio together.

Congrats to Stuttgart... I would not be surprised if they are contending for the top at the end of the year.

11. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Agreed. Getting JDT and a REAL TRAINER will help improve them. I think JDT will show you guys how overrated Kevin Kuranyi really is.

12. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If Stuttgart gets Gronkjaer, Schalke and Bremen will fight for third and fourth!

And I'm not so sure about Schalke. I still think Rangnick will find a way to f#ck that all up!!

And Bayern will definitely have a worthy challenger for the title......

13. Germanshepherd

Germanshepherd New Member

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    Just in case not everybody knows what I am talking about:

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Durch München weht ein kalter Wind
    Menschen hasten tränenblind
    weil sie so verzweifelt sind
    in der Stadt herum.

Fahles Licht im Hofbräuhaus
    der Wirt schenkt nur noch Dunkles aus
    zieht dabei die Stirne kraus
    und bleibt einfach stumm.

Sogar den Bäumen hängen die Blätter
    schlaff herunter wie Lametta
    alle Vöglein singen Moll.
    Ganz München beklagt sich
    immer wieder und man fragt sich
    wie es weiter gehen soll.

Freudentaumel zieht durchs Land
    von Nürnberg bis zur Waterkant
    alle singen Hand in Hand:
    Bayern hat verloren!

Links und rechts und zick und zack
    das Münchner Schickeriapack
    kriegt endlich wieder auf den Sack,
    Bayern hat verloren!

Ganz besonders schön ist
    das Gesicht von Uli Hoeness
    "wir war'n ganz klar besser als die!"
    Ich denk mir verdrossen
    " na, wer hat ihn denn verschossen?"
    '76 vergessen wir nie!

Oh, ein leichter Gegner eigentlich
    machte die Stars heut' lächerlich
    Gerd Rubenbauer ärgert sich,
    Bayern hat verloren!

Franz und Felix sitzen the
    wie ein altes Ehepaar
    langsam wird auch ihnen klar
    Bayern hat verloren!

Wie Amateure, wie Amateure,
    ich mach' die Säge,
    Bayern hat verloren!
    Wie Amateure, wie Amateure,
    Weißwurst macht träge
    Bayern hat verloren!
    Bayern hat verloren!
    Bayern hat verloren!

I have to sing, happends very seldom sadly. ;)

15. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
  16. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hmmm...good for Stuttgart, I guess Magath didn't take it that serious after all, not starting some major player.

Great for Hitzlsperger though!

17. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Their lineup didnt even include all the players listed on the site from the day before, wtf is the reasoning behind posting it if it is not the real deal?? :confused:

18. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

hello boys, checking in from edinburgh... having a great time here, but wanted to get my fix of bayern, obviously :D

thanks for the goals, demmahom... looks like cacau was clearly offside, btw...

good to hear that we were creating well though... seems like deisler played realy well according to fcb.de's match report...

19. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    i just watched the torrent again, and the defence looked in no mans land for stutgarts 2nd

20. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Get used to it BMike... a pregame ritual at FCBayern.de. They are usually about 85% right.

21. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just watched the clip of the 3rd and decisive goal of the match...

Apparently, just before this clip starts, Stranzl dispossesses Karimi of the ball at the top of the defensive third. Ismael is pulling up to trap Cacau offsides, which fails as they are even when the ball is floated in. Lizarazu is in front of Stranzl on the left side of defense as he sends the ball. Some Bayern player I cannot quite recognize (I think it is Demichelis) is running onto the services as Cacau chest passes the ball. At this point I am speechless at how many OPEN VFB players are in the middle of the pitch. Tomasson receives the ball and is chased down by Karimi. The unidentified player simply gave up on the play once the ball had been chest passed and he missed the initial tackle (thigh high mind you and in the box = risky) on Tomasson. Tomasson has the presence to touch once more to draw out Rensing off his line, which to his credit he does well to keep the striker at bay and force him to think about NOT shooting. Karimi must be at least credited with making a sliding effort to thwart Tomasson of his goal as well. It is only at this point that we see Sagnol finishing his 40 yard sprint to catch up to the action... the initial pass to Cacau was technically Sagnol's mark on the right side of defense. With Rensing frozen and Karimi beat, Sagnol jogging in late, Tomasson makes a great decision to not force the play and slot a square ball off to his right across goal for Strunzel, who has run through the box untouched by Lizarazu. Ismael can only try to get a piece of himself on the ball as Strunzel bangs the ball home.

Absolutely, hopeless defending and at the worst time of the match. Did anyone else notice that off all the Bayern player's I mentioned, I NOT ONCE mentioned the name of Lucio????????????? WTF, FFS!!!!! Who ever stated that the reason we gave up the last goal was because Lucio and Ismael push up to much... at first I thought this was just someone spouting off again, but now I see the light! Ridiculous that out of FOUR backs we have a whole TWO defending at this point, AND on the same side of the field for that matter!!

Eye-Yi-Yi!!! Hopefully this is not something we will be getting accostumed to. And don't tell me the game/cup means nothing... any and every game means something to a true Bayern fan. It is about pride and representing one's self... ESPECIALLY after winning the double and setting some lofty goals for the next campaign.

22. sting-ray

sting-ray New Member

May 16, 2005
    Bad Zw'ahn
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

It looks offside to me :-/

23. sting-ray

sting-ray New Member

May 16, 2005