Favorite version of preds

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Strtsccr4life, Aug 14, 2004.

1. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    those look nice..but your feet would burn up in the summer if you wore them

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The blacked out preds are sweet. But you are right you would get hot feet. I had some F50s and my feet were like fire the other week!!

appleCORR

3. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    yay i was right! :)

4. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    any version of the accelerators... every once in a while you find some on ebay. there's a guy that has a pair of UK 5 and UK 5.5 he can never sem to sell.

5. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    nevermind..i guess they are just the red and black ones...i thought they were orange or something

6. dex1

dex1 New Member

Mar 27, 2004
    England, Coventry.
    there alright but my dream boot would be pulse sole plate presision design and mania tounge .
    colours white with silver stripes and whithe tounge :D
    they would be hard to clean but hey my mum dos it
    :p

7. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    why has sum1 wiped dog-turd on those ebay pulses???

The MiAdidas thing is almost the best thing ever, but like Nike ID falls at the last. Even forgiving that u can't actually get any of the Preds unless u like live at the main factory in Germania or woteva, what annoys me is they have seperated the boot into 4 portions, each that u van have in a variety of colors. BUT u can't have any combination u wish, like u can't have the Euro 2004 Blue upper with the red sidey bit etc. Not that these'd look good necessarily, but surely u should be able to "create ur own" without arbitrarily imposed constraints.

8. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    yeah thats what i thought..kinda made me mad...but its still better then nike because with nike you can only do like 2 color variations..and adidas has like 50 different color variations

9. DK4EVER

DK4EVER New Member

May 19, 2004
    I have a pair of black ones BNIB (Brand New In Box) size US10.5 SG (Soft Ground = a little longer molded blades than FG) I might be interested in parting with if you're interested ;).

10. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    How much you looking to sell them for?

11. arcticduane

arcticduane Member

May 1, 2004
    Bradford, England
    Its goota be the Precisions. I have a feelin the later Predator models were made for beckham and his free kick sweet spot. The precisions had to have the best choice of colours ok no gunmetal but still they had that nice glittery blue and the white CL. Also did any1 pick up the millenium 2000 version?

-Duano :D

12. LouieC

LouieC New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    I have a pair of accelerators that I barley used... didnt know they were so popular...

13. DK4EVER

DK4EVER New Member

May 19, 2004
    I tried to contact you via e-mail, but my message could not be delivered :confused: . Please send me an e-mail and we'll talk.

14. viperman5000

viperman5000 New Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Ohio
    I have a pair of the Adidas Predator Mania in the limited edition blue color (school colors). I think they are the best color behind the blacked out Mania's. Those are sweet.

15. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    blue ones are fugly

16. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
    Blue ones are the best ones..probably better than blacked out ones!

17. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    no there not shut up now

18. Qwel

Qwel New Member

Aug 23, 2004

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS LINK! Ive been looking for the Predator Precision FG Whites for so long now and I could not find them. Im still not sure if he has them or not, but if he doesnt does anyone know where else I could get them?

19. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    Don't you ever learn?

20. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    dont you ever stop talking

21. Qwel

Qwel New Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Sorry, but does anyone know where I can get a pair of White Predator Precision FG cleats? Size: US10.5

22. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    No! You only come on these boards to wind people up and i'm surprised you still get away with it.

23. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    stfu already you little baby

24. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Both shut up and keep on topic for fúckin once, i know i'm responsible for quite a few threads spiralling off, but can we just keep it normal for once like the player forum should be, if you want to argue and make fun of someone go to the World Rivalries forum to do it and no doubt you'll find someone who'll want to make fun of you too.