FAO Steady Eddie.

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by Mel B, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Why do you quote people in your posts. Do you think it makes you look big. Do you have a responcibility to share, with other members of the board, what was said in the heat of the moment. Get a life mate. All USA/CHELSEA fans are tossers.

PS did that fat jibe touch a nerve. Lol. I bet your huge. My only advice is a treadmill, and a coupla hours each day.

2. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Shouldn't you be busy making up more stories about how you played against Jens Jeremies and the West German team in the Gorgon Cup 7 years ago until an unfortunate incident of scurvy cost you your career?

3. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I think you'll find it was Heinz Beckenbaur. I wasn't gunna say this but........blah blah blah blah blah, and then he went blah blah blah.

4. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Wow, a post just for me. Unfortunately you don't matter enough in my life to have any idea what the hell you're talking about. What comment? What quote are you talking about?

I do know you made some outrageous stories up and posted them. No one believed you and that was it. Oh and the fact that you said "Alan Shearer is the best player in Europe right now." To which I blasted you, and rightly so.

For future reference, you should really take this to a PM rather than a whole thread.

Goodbye.

5. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Ahhhhh, the signature. Well, you said it. If you don't like it in my sig then you shouldn't have posted it. But again, you should have taken this to a PM if you had a problem with it. But instead you started a thread and now everyone can see your quote.

"Americans are crap, simple as that. Have A Nice Day Y'All. Fook off and serve me my food, you bunch of food loving, obese fattys. Quadruple Cheesburger to go.Get some exercise, cut down on the pork pies" – Big Soccer's resident troll: Mel B

6. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

You all know your football, right? And you cant even spot the deliberate mistake.

7. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Look chuckles, no matter what Mummy has told you, you were not a deliberate mistake.

8. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Thats class, i'm getting slagged by a Scouser. Hey calm down calm down.

To me, to you.

9. Wingtips1

Wingtips1 Member+

May 3, 2004
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I love it how an Aussie feels he can jibe us Americans. What has Australia ever produced other than Crocodile Dundee (which wasn't exactly a chart topping movie), Fosters (ass in a can if you ask mho) and Kylie Minogue (who is hot, but LEFT australia because she figured out it is the worlds penal toilet).

10. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I'm not a Auzzie though. You might have heard of us. We invented football, and some other top sports.