fan reactions compilation video

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by lovingthegreen, Jul 11, 2011.

1. lovingthegreen

May 29, 2006
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. JC507

JC507 Member+

Jan 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OMG, thank you for sharing. Almost made me tear up a little bit. Brought back all the emotions from Donovan's goal against Algeria back as well.

3. jackiesdad

jackiesdad Member

Apr 13, 2008
    I hate to be jaded and cynical, but I wonder how many of these were recorded real-time and how many of them consisted of play-acting after the fact...

4. katie14

katie14 Member

Apr 17, 2002
    Ohio
    Thank you for sharing! Brought tears to my eyes watching that! I must say I love the number of men they showed cheering them on! I remember back in the 99 WC how surprised the announcers were that there were men with painted faces & Hamm jerseys on! I wonder what they think of all this now. We have come a long way :)

5. ForeverLOST108

ForeverLOST108 Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Orlando
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was feeling the same way. The end of the video is much better and obviously in real time, unlike the beginning. Hopefully more videos will trickle in and the original maker of the video will edit them in.

6. katie14

katie14 Member

Apr 17, 2002
    Ohio
    I follow several of the US players on twitter and Alex Morgan actually posted this video there. Even if some if it was staged it's still good to know that the US players have seen it and know we are supporting them.

On a similar note if you have twitter (or if you don't) I suggest following the players! I only got twitter so I could follow them leading up to the tournament and I was surprised to see them still posting as much during the tournament. It is kind of fun to read & I recommend it :)

7. DCUPopeAndLillyFan

Apr 20, 2000
    Colorado
    It's too bad all the good bar shots were of the winning PK - would love to see some better reax for Wambach's goal come in.