Ex FIRE players......

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by firefan2001, May 31, 2014.

1. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Marco Pappa and Chad Barrett both score for Seattle in their 4-0 win against Real Salt Lake....

2. #2 willydonc, May 31, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
    In other news, Federico Puppo and Alvaro Fernandez were not named to Uruguay's 2014 World Cup squad. However, Egidio Arevallo Rios was named to the squad.

goldclover, bunge and firefan2001 repped this.
  3. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chris Rolfe 3 goals and 3 assists
    Chad Barrett 3 goals 1 assist
    Justin Mapp 4 assists
    Will Johnson 2 goals 1 assist
    Marco Pappa 1 goal 1 assist
    Austin Berry 1 assist
    Jalil Anibaba 1 assist

4. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What about Sherjill MacDonald?

5. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    He lead his league in goals scored and his team to promotion.

6. rooked

rooked Member+

Jan 21, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Pappa's free kick goal was pretty sweet

7. harrylee773

harrylee773 Member+

Jul 28, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chad Barrett can score a million damn goals this season and I still wouldn't want to see him back in a Fire uniform. Seriously, he was the most frustrating player to watch this side of Andy Herron.

goldclover, xtomx and LIZZIE repped this.
  8. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why couldn't that fat slob score for us? Maybe it was all those chesseburgers and pizza he ate during the off season.

9. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So was Razov, if Razov hit the goal on quarter of his missed shots he would of had over 200 goals (100+ for us).

Chris M. and harrylee773 repped this.
  10. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Shaun Francis is making his third straight start for San Jose tonight.

11. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Joel Lindpere is dealing with injuries to his hip, face and has Lyme Disease? Week old news, but you gotta love bad Google translations:

http://sport.postimees.ee/2799802/lindpere-ootab-selgust-ja-terveneb

Bird Family waiting for clarity and recovers

A few days ago, arrived in Estonia Estonia's national football team midfielder Joel Lindpere is still struggling with health, but at least some light at the end of the tunnel."Hip injury just waiting for answers, face in terms of weeks, I can already start to run," said Lindpere, who was seriously injured in a couple of weeks ago.

Lindpere Premier League season in the Czech Ostrava Baniku performer ended in the beginning of May, when he collided with an opponent in the game too so hard that it was taken to the hospital. The collision resulted in the injury of two facial bones and nerve, whose recovery is still not yet clear.

"The bones are now in place, but the face is still quite numb and painful, but I got used to it," said Lindpere yesterday. "Got injured nerve is still not recovered. It usually takes half a year, and although in general should such things recover, it's going to take it anyway six months, "he added Lindpere, who took his face-related troubles with this:" The biggest change is not compared to the earlier period was, however, generally speaking, that are already relatively okay. "

In addition näovigastustele Lind Peret also afflicts the hip injury that still has not found a solution. "Hip still waiting for answers. I arrived just in Estonia and I get together a national team doctor, whom I have not yet been received at the time, "said Lindpere. It turned out a hip injury, is expected to arrive in the coming days.

The third problem was diagnosed with Lyme disease in Africa koondislasel, but it's Lindpere for the lowest current woes. "It does not do anything, I realized: I was told to take the medication for three weeks - I still have a week left - and you will be given new blood samples. No trace or indication that I have not been disturbed, and it's not for me because of all the other problems I have had a lot more together here today. "

12. Salvatore Giuseppe

May 4, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago
    Colins John 5 USL appearances, 3 goals+1 USOC goal.

13. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Matt Pickens has started 6 NASL games for the Tampa Bay Rowdies. He has been not played since leaving their May 17 match against the Cosmos in the 24th minute with a quad/thigh injury. 6 goals allowed, 1 yellow card in 474 minutes.

14. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    John Busch saved a penalty at the end of the first half of the SJ/Dallas game. SJ up 2-1 in the 63rd minute.

15. loonixxx

loonixxx Member+

Chicago Red Stars
    Aug 28, 2004
    Soccer Limbo
    Club:
    Jagiellonia Bialystok SSA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Belgian Second Division. Let's see how many he scores for his promoted side next season.

16. chiladd

chiladd Member+

Mar 21, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Krol faced Mila's club a few weeks back.And Like the first time they met (December) it ended 0-0.But this game , the L-CB was red carded midway through the second.Krol pretty much had to mark the Mila-Paixao-Paixao triangle on his side.He did an admirable job considering-though I wasnt impressed one bit by Mila.I think Marco Paixao makes him look alot better then he really is.I didnt watch alot of Mila prior to this season-but he has been pretty bad from what Ive seen.I think the Fire dodged a bullet by not signing him.I like Krol but I dont think he is an MLS level starter, and he doesnt seem completely out of his league covering Mila's passing lanes.I would pretty much rate Mila at about an Alex or Duka level player (just with a bit more gamesmarts from experience).

17. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gargan and Husidic in LA's starting 11.

18. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    ...then you would be wrong. His passing and version are miles better than Alex or Duka. Of course, a blind, diseased horse has better passing and vision than Alex.

goldclover, Chris M. and harrylee773 repped this.
  19. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    #19 seamuslush, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  20. loonixxx

loonixxx Member+

Chicago Red Stars
    Aug 28, 2004
    Soccer Limbo
    Club:
    Jagiellonia Bialystok SSA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Interesting. Let's see if he's improved this time around. I watched him play some when he returned to the Ekstraklasa and he didn't look much better than when he was with us. Perhaps Klopas sees something I don't.

21. vuvu-sam

vuvu-sam Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    24639.jpg

Never forget.

Seaside repped this.
  22. lncolnpk

lncolnpk Member+

Mar 5, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  23. pena pirata

pena pirata Member+

Sep 28, 2013
    Batavia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Lider Marmol!!!!

seamuslush repped this.
  24. seamuslush

seamuslush Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Is playing in the 1st Division in Paraguay at Club 12 de Octubre last I checked...Google likes to translate his name as ""Marble Leader", which always makes for good copy.

25. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    True story: In 2010 his sister faked her own kidnapping in order to extort $40K out of him.

thnkucomeagain and seamuslush repped this.