Ex-DC player Facundo Erpen to Miami FC

Discussion in 'Alumni Forum' started by SoccerPrime, Apr 7, 2009.

1. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. CrimsonChin00

CrimsonChin00 New Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Uhh he would be semi good depth.

3. Mountainia

Mountainia Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Section 207, Row 7
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm surprised by this. Although erratic, he has good skills and good enough speed for MLS. Unless he has lost something, I was sure he could be used somewhere in MLS.

And the one bike per game was always fun to watch.

4. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wonder what salary they signed him at.

Maybe he wants to live in Miami.

5. JeremyEritrea

JeremyEritrea Member+

Jun 29, 2006
    Takoma Park, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. BigKris

BigKris Member

Jan 17, 2005
    Falls Church, VA
    Good for Facundo. I hope he does well there.

7. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
    Since he's no longer on a MLS team, I can start wearing my Erpen jersey again. :)

8. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So now Miami gets the thrill of experiencing Erp-Fu! :D

9. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    +1.

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I do wish good things for Erpen.
    I do not wish anything even remotely resembling good things for the guy this story was actualy about, Diego Serna. That dirty diving prick mother********er can go die in a fire. Unless there's some more painful way for him to go.

11. X@V!3R

X@V!3R Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Land of the Lost
    http://analisisdigital.com.ar/noticias.php?ed=1&di=0&no=139161

Gualeguaychuense defender Facundo Erpen has offers to play in the Argentine First Division soccer or abroad, so put at risk the continuity at Instituto de Cordoba. During the first round, the Entre Rios was one of the main references of the last line of La Gloria, which was the fewest team in the first section of Nacional B 2010/11. To avoid the possible departure of former workshops, the leaders of Cordova High club look to extend their relationship and offer a better salary in order to ascend to the top again. On Thursday, the squad led by Claudio Vivas resume training.

The new Institute campus on Thursday will resume pre-season work, but anyway, by Alta Córdoba there are matters yet unresolved. For example, the state of Entre Rios defender Facundo Erpen, one of the pillars of the current season, he has offers to play in the First Division and abroad.

From the environment gualeguaychuense stated that there is already agreement in principle for the former champion remains in Institute workshops until June. And if climbing, the link is automatically renewed. To prevent his departure, will require a wage recovery.

But his departure could succeed abroad and in this situation as a definition: if he goes out, dates of travel on Sunday 9 January. Between Monday and Tuesday there will be more news, realizes Morning.

At the end of football activity in 2010 and began as soon as the holiday break, Erpen was mentioned as a possible reinforcement of Velez, and Ricardo Gareca gave its approval for hiring. However, at the time the player denied having contact with club officials Liniers.

The defender appeared in United Youth Soccer returned to Argentina in 2009, after a passage through the Major League Soccer in the United States, which wore the colors of DC United, Colorado Rapids, and Miami FC.​