Everyone loves us?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Lowecifer, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Lowecifer

Lowecifer Member+

Jan 11, 2000
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
  2. the101er

the101er New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    Incredible, given all of the negatitivity at soccernet over the first 3 months of the season. It's like somebody finally switched the lights on.

Certainly a case of bandwagon jumping considering our last two results, but still: at least its not more bs about Sven or players hating the rotation system.

3. starman1994

starman1994 New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Malaysia
    It's soccernet's way of saying "We admit that we were harsh towards Chelsea in the beginning but now we admit that we *#*#*#*#*#ed up!"

Seems to me that being consistent has it's rewards.

:)

4. Chelski$$$

Chelski$$$ New Member

Oct 19, 2003
    After viewing that piece of writing, we soon will be making money overseas. I am a true Chelski supporter from Australia and we don't get *#*#*#*#. We may get the whole game on SBS once a fortnight and some highlights. Never do we have any merchandise. Even Liverpool has their own Playstation game and I mean come on, that's Liverpool, the crappy of all the crap. I can see why Man Utd and Arsenal have stuff over here, because people hop on the bandwagon and support a winning team. I've been a Chelski supporter for ages and finally, finally we may get some coverage over here.

I also have a friend who will be remained nameless who is also a member of this Big Soccer board (AUSGunner), he even thinks that Chelski are stepping up a notch, which is a very hard thing for him to say, as he has got the "Arsenal Bandwagon Syndrome" like so many other poor Aussies.

Go the Blues!

5. AUSGunner

AUSGunner New Member

Oct 18, 2003
    Adelaide, Australia
    As if I'm on a bandwagon ;). Been a Gooner since the year Blackburn won the League (where Arsenal finished 12th!!).