Everton's top scorers

Discussion in 'Everton' started by kerpow, Aug 2, 2002.

1. kerpow

kerpow New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    I was thinking about the coming season and wondered who our top scorers have been over the last few years. I remember Kancheskis scoring 16 in the 95/96 season when we finished a lofty 6th place. My research does not read very well.

2001/2002:

Radzinski - 6
    Ferguson - 5
    Campbell - 4

2000/2001

Campbell - 9
    Ferguson - 6
    Jeffers - 6

1999/2000

Campbell - 12
    Jeffers - 6
    Joe-Max Moore - 6

So our strikers have scored less each year recently. Surely this needs improvement. How we could use a Sharpe or a Latchford these days!!

Who do you think will be our top scorer and with how many goals?

Campbell
    Ferguson
    Radzinski
    Rooney

2. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My guess is that Radzinski will be our top scorer with 12 goals, with Rooney a close second at 10.

Campbell is heading into in the twilight of his career and Ferguson's apt to be battling injuries much of the season so I think we'll be lucky to see them score 5 or 6 apiece.

3. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Whoooopsss...!:)

4. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Ferguson seems to be battling everybody these days. The refs, the opponents and sometimes his own teammates. I used to like watching big Dunc. Play. But nowadays it’s more footbawl than football..!

You are who you pretend to be.
    Kurt Vonnegut Jnr.

5. Paul May

Paul May New Member

Oct 8, 2001
    New Jersey
    I agree vw I think Radz will have a good season but I think if he stays healthy he might score 15, Campbell in second with 9, I think Moyes may play Rooney sparingly if Campbell and Rads is Healthy.