Everton:Sunderland 28:12:08 [R]

Discussion in 'Everton' started by The Old Lady Hertha, Dec 27, 2008.

1. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Tomorrow on tape at 1:30 on FSC

2. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    watching the tape delay later at the bar. Won't be online as I don't want to know the score before then.

COYB!

3. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Don't look in this thread then cos it's 2-0. Little Mikel with both. Sunderland are shit anyway, long ball cloggers.

4. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Dan Gosling get's his first for the club! Converted Lescotts low cross from close range! Good on the lad, he's impressed me

5. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Lucas Jutkiewicz comes on for Cahill. Not like he even has any time to try and impress and cement a place though.

6. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    nice, swift passing game emerging from our lads... people look happy in their moved-around positions, and maybe us winning without the Yak will show him he too needs to work for his spot: No harm in competition, so hopefully he has a speedy recovery and comes back gunning for his spot :)

Gosling was a doll when he scored. It looked like he couldn't believe it and had no celebration ready, or forgot it in the shock. I saw him being subbed in and was just thinking "it'd be hot if he got his first today, let's see what he can really do" :) would have liked a Mr. Sexy Legs hattrick, but 3-nil is good for us. positive goal difference now. that's always a good thing. and another clean sheet for the US Player of the Year, Mr. "Tiiimmmmmmmaaaaayyy" Howard.

COYB