Everton Boardroom - Still A Mess?

Discussion in 'Everton' started by prk166, Nov 18, 2004.

1. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    I don't follow Everton closey. I did pick them as relegation canidates going into the season. One of the reasons was the squad. But the main reason I didn't see Moyes able to turn things around is that upper management and the board of directors seemed to be a big mess.

Since then the play on the pitch has gone well. Would I be wrong to attribute that to Moyes getting the most out of a mediocre squad?

More importantly, what the heck has happened with upper management? I see that Moyes signed a contract extension. Does that mean that things at the top are getting sorted out?

2. schoolofscience

schoolofscience New Member

Apr 15, 2004
    philadelphia
    id love to hope that everything is in place for moyes to take us forward - its hardly the first time kenwright has led someone up the garden path. the boardroom is a complete shambles and has been for years on end. its far too long winded (and infuriating) to go into..plus i dont have 6 hours handy to vent my spleen right now. there are some interesting articles/columns on toffeeweb...but know there are many factions within the efc internet community right now and toffeeweb/peoples forum are seen to be the cynical troublemakers who see conspiracies everywhere. on the other hand, they can be seen as a collective that are sick of being lied to.

make your own mind up i guess...

nick.