Europe,South and Central America.

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by aaron90025, Nov 17, 2004.

1. aaron90025

aaron90025 New Member

May 1, 2003
    W.Los Angeles
    Sampson was quoted in the LA times as saying in the next 3 weeks he will travel to Europe, Central and South America focusing heavily on Costa Rica, El Salvador,Guatemala and Argentina.

hmm...........any thoughts??

2. Avi_Aimar

Avi_Aimar New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    I just posted something to this fact. There have been rumours that Sampson has interest in Walter Centeno, Guillermo Ramirez and Angel David Sanabria.

3. cosmojado

cosmojado Member

Oct 18, 2002
    in sin

how can we plant drugs on sampson?

4. Calexico77

Calexico77 Member

Sep 19, 2003
    Mid-City LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dammnit. Now I need to clean off the coke I just spewed on my keyboard. . .

5. HollerIfYouHearMe

HollerIfYouHearMe New Member

Aug 16, 2004

That's nice, when is going to travel the U.S. for players??? Good looking out for your own. He needs to go!!!! His track record has been nothing but ruining teams that he touches. I say he won't make it past mid season next year.

6. cleschke

cleschke Member+

Aug 16, 2004
    Fullerton, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I am not as high on Centeno as some others are, but I am excited at the possibility in getting Ramirez. His name is nothing new though. There have been rumors the the Galaxy was interested in this guy for a while now. What really suprises me is Sampson's comment that the Galaxy needed a traditional #10 player. It would seem to me that he arrived at the club and promptly benched one of the better playmakers in the league not so long ago. But even still......I do like his idea here.

7. SoundgardenSoccerbal

May 24, 2004
    Los Angles
    Well were do I start. Ramirez Is a good player but is very inconssitant but when he is on his game he is as good as any player in that position played in greece (same team as Ruiz but performed better) He's about 26-27

Sanabria is a younger player not a starter for his national team but has potential I think were better off with Ned grabavoy.

Then there is Centeno. Probably the most talented of the three Played for AEK athens in the Champions League a couple of years ago scoring against REAL Madrid and ROMA. But returned to cost rica were his level has dropped. still young 27-28-29 but don't know if he has it in him anymore. if we can get it out he can Be our Amado Guevara or Cristain Gomez

8. Avi_Aimar

Avi_Aimar New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Sanabria is talented and is a starter for the national team. Centeno the most talented of the three? Maybe, but i doubt it. Even though Ramirez might be inconsistant, rarely, he is real talented but everyone has there own opinion.

9. taco jones

taco jones Member

Dec 23, 2003
    if there's one thing the galaxy doesn't need more of, it's inconsistency.