Euro 2024 Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by fdasilva, Mar 17, 2023.

1. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Felix starter in Barcelona, Portuguese and Spanish league champion

Bernardo starter in city, treble winner, multiple league titles.

bruno, midtable premier league team. Zero league titles.

That’s the facts.

2. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

"Starter" yet coming off the bench vs Shakhtar. And completely useless when he does start. Dudes trash.

Also love how you use "league titles" as a personal statistic. Lololol.

FD98Od8UcAEI9zg.jpg_large.jpg

artielange84 repped this.
  3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Off the bench again today. And did nothing as per usual. Keep grasping. Dude is straight up cheeks. Dog shit player.

4. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    I watched as much of the game as you did . Barca zero goals with Felix on the bench and score when he was brought in. How can you say did nothing when you don’t even watch the games ? So only those that score played a good game ?

money11 repped this.
  5. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Lolol "they scored a goal while he happened to be on the the same time with his finger up his ass so he must have done something!"

The desperation of these FAILix dick riding clowns is hilarious shit.

Also, the origin argument was that he was a starter, when in fact, he is not a starter.

6. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    The only clown here is you . You don’t watch h the games. You read the stats and make your statements . I did not watch the game, I honestly don’t know how he played . Just calling you out on your comments . Felix has the talent . That is clear to see ( if you watch the games) it’s in his drive that I question at times but he has this year played well and contributed well even if he did not score . Now can he build on this ? I don’t know but I hope so, not because he is from Benfica ( I’m not the huge homer like some on this board ) but because our NT only benefits if he gets better .

7. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Shots fired!!!!!!

8. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Eurodad: "You don't watch the game!"

Also Eurodad: "I didn't watch the game. I don't know how he played"

Also Eurodad again: "Felix has the talent and it's easy to see"

You can't make this shit up. Dude who doesn't watch games says this dude has talent.

Even Mundo Deportivo knows this dude is dog shit.

https://www.ojogo.pt/5732586552/fel...tume-que-era-antes-de-assinar-pelo-barcelona/

“João Félix is once again the usual suspect he was before signing for Barcelona”

Get off the Internet and go mow the lawn, old man. You're delusional and a completely homer.

9. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    #484 eurodad, Nov 26, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
    lol I’m the homer . What a joke . I put nation ahead of league unlike you . I did not say I don’t watch the games, I said I did not watch “the” game . Read much ? I watch most of his games, as I watch Ac Milan games because of Leao and I watch some of the Man U games because of Bruno . Notice two of the three are not Benfica players ? Watch a game or two instead of reading others opinions . I’m delusional, lol you comment without watching . Get a grip , get real . Read carefully what others post . I will go cut my grass while you smoke your grass .

10. AlexJones19

AlexJones19 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nice draw for us

Turkey - Flopped massively at the last Euros
    Czechia - Average
    Play off C - Greece, Georgia, Luxembourg or Kazakhstan

11. Scott_12345

Scott_12345 New Member

Rangers
    Scotland
    Dec 2, 2023
    Got 4 tickets to Portugal vs Qualifier C - Gelsenkirchen 26th June. For exchange to any Scotland game.

12. Ocaralho

Ocaralho Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Dec 2, 2023
    Even if we win the group, we play the best third place team out of groups A,B,C.. Which will definitely be from group B aka the group of death. We are really gonna draw Italy, Spain or Croatia in the round of 16.. What a joke...

eurodad repped this.
  13. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I don't see how Greece won't win both playoff games. As luck would have it, I work with a new set of Greek folks. We better beat them this time.

eurodad repped this.
  14. Ocaralho

Ocaralho Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Dec 2, 2023
    Revenge time for 2004.. Can't wait to smack Greece and their gross fan base... I want to see Greek tears flowing for years to come after we have our way with them..

15. Ocaralho

Ocaralho Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Dec 2, 2023
    The arrogant Greeks will pay for 2004, it will be utter destruction and humiliation. I pray they win their playoff games so we can gag them.. No mercy

16. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    To won’t the title, we have to beat good teams . Bring them on , I like how we are playing

money11 repped this.
  17. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    It may turn out to be group A's third place team. Either way I think we could beat Croatia or Italy as they are right now. With Martinez maybe we finally stop playing defence vs Spain and win.

18. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #493 Sumol, Dec 2, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
    Tough group.

Turkey is Morocco all over again. Why does Portugal have to play the Turks in Dortmund? That is where all the Turks are……

Good team with home field advantage, Portugal are going to be obnoxiously jeered every time they touch the ball against that team.

This will lead to another Diogo Costa error. Seriously, man… This goalie needs to step up. Stop being such a cagao.

And then Greece will be there to frustrate us in our last match parking the bus reminding us of 2004.

19. Ocaralho

Ocaralho Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Dec 2, 2023
    So in a simulation, I have the path to the final as:

RO16: CROATIA OR ITALY
    QF: NETHERLANDS
    SF:
    lol greece and turkey will get destroyed

Caldo Verde repped this.
  20. Ocaralho

Ocaralho Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Dec 2, 2023
    we just smacked turkey 3-1 shoudlve been like 5-1 in all reality and their team is even worse now.yes their fans are loud big deal, we can show up and be louder. i already got my tickets a while back so i will be there, me and my crazy self o_O

21. Ocaralho

Ocaralho Red Card

Sporting
    Portugal
    Dec 2, 2023
    why does turkey place twice in dortmund ? thats super odd

22. Caldo Verde

Caldo Verde Member

None
    Portugal
    Feb 3, 2018
    I don't think it's tough at all. Turkey can be dangerous and will essentially be playing in front of a home crowd, but they're an erratic team. Czech Rep. and whoever comes through from Path C should be guaranteed wins.

23. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    its now or never, bring them all on don't care who we play in the knockout rounds. spain, Italy.... we gotta get this monkey off our back. as much as we might not wanna play certain teams trust me they don't wanna play us either. the real test will be when we face some adversity. going one goal down in a knockout game and coming back to win will take us to the final. bruno and ronaldo cant panic. We got one of the best squads in Europe. aside from France and England with an inform Bellingham.

24. AGomes

AGomes Member+

Juventus
    Brazil
    Aug 29, 2023
    What monkey does Portugal have on their back? I don't think you guys do at all.

Also, don't sweat at the original poster with the feeble username. He's not even Portuguese. He is however anti-Port. He's just some frustrated teacher from Rexdale.

25. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    As Ronaldo is playing and Martinez will not bench him than I want him to score a hatrick in the final to shut up the haters