Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asgspecial

Asgspecial Member

Manchester United
    England
    Feb 11, 2020
    How is face value £265? Face value for category 1 is £160! Or is that just a typo?

Ric_Braz repped this.
  2. lfc84

lfc84 Member

Liverpool FC
    Sep 1, 2019
    Deelbeson repped this.
  3. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    These broker onlines charge 30% fees. So the seller is selling not far from face value but these online brokers add 30% !
    Anyway if viagogo was visible in the UK such tickets go more than 500 pounds. I find it relatively cheap a cat 1 ticket at 275 pounds including fees for a nice game in a city of 10m, with less than 25k tickets allocated for the game..

4. FootballIsComingHome

Liverpool
    England
    Jun 30, 2018
    How do you get them delivered? Did the arrive on the UEFA mobile app for tickets?

5. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    What happens if you have the Ap on one phone and that phone breaks. Then you move your SIM to another phone download the AP and get tickets sent? Will this be ok?

6. Deelbeson

Deelbeson Member

Paris Saint Germain
    France
    May 10, 2021
    USA-NY
    As long as you sign back into the app, you should okay. Tickets should be assigned to your account, not phone.

hearts123 repped this.
  7. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yes. The seller has to send them on your email if he doesnt, viagogo is obliged you other tickets or refund u

8. FootballIsComingHome

Liverpool
    England
    Jun 30, 2018
    I have read so much negative stuff by viagogo that it got me skeptical... but I am tempted to try that site sooner or later

9. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just got this, the back and forth has me confused.

Changes to COVID-19 wristband requirements for Seville matches

There is an important update regarding the stadium entry requirements for your EURO 2020 match at Stadium La Cartuja Sevilla.

In light of the improving health situation in the host countries, local health authorities have decided to ease the stadium access requirements for ticket holders.

A COVID-19 wristband is no longer mandatory.

It is still highly recommended that you present a COVID-19 wristband when entering the stadium. Children under 12 are exempt.

Ticket holders can collect a wristband when presenting any of the following:

• A negative COVID-19 PCR test result, not older than 48 hours by the time of kick-off. You need to provide a document that carries the date of your test, the name and contact details of the test centre, the type of test that was carried out and the negative result.
    • A negative rapid antigen test result, not older than 48 hours by the time of kick-off. You need to provide a document that carries the date of your test, the name and contact details of the test centre, the type of test that was carried out and the negative result.
    • A document certifying that you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The certificate needs to carry the date, type and country of your vaccination.
    • A certificate of recovery from COVID-19. The document needs to carry the date of the first positive test and must certify that you have recovered from the disease and that you’re no longer contagious, and the country where the certificate was issued.

10. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    This is excellent news - got this as well. If all locales follow suit, this makes it truly seamless to enter the stadium.

11. Deelbeson

Deelbeson Member

Paris Saint Germain
    France
    May 10, 2021
    USA-NY
    Do we have anyone reporting on the entry process from the Turkey/Italy game? If there are any.

12. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I mean, let them enjoy the match first before asking for info :ROFLMAO:

Deelbeson repped this.
  13. Deelbeson

Deelbeson Member

Paris Saint Germain
    France
    May 10, 2021
    USA-NY
    :ROFLMAO: they could have been there early for that 3 hour gate opening

Real Mardin repped this.
  14. GutiMLG

GutiMLG New Member

Málaga
    Spain
    Jun 11, 2021
  15. Confizzled

Confizzled Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 24, 2020
    Hey guys where in the app do you find “your offers”. Everyday I have tickets available to the same 15 matches. Are those my offers? Or is there another section

16. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Does anyone have a phone number to UEFA (ticketing)?

17. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Here is the long story: my friend got 4 tickets for Germany-Hungary.

For some reason he cannot login to his emails anymore so he could not register and get their tickets in the app. We wrote to 2 different UEFA email address.

The first one had a nice reaction, telling that they will send the code manually and then we can transfer the tickets, everything will be fine:

“Thank you for your email.

Since the ticket distribution has already started, it is not possible to update the email address in your UEFA Ticketing account.

To access your tickets, you will need to follow the below steps:

1. If not done yet, install the dedicated app using the link in this article:
    How do mobile tickets work?

2. Log into in the app with the old/incorrect email address

3. Contact us by replying to this email.

4. We will provide you with your 6-digits registration code.

NOTE: we may not be able to provide the code immediately, but the code will still be valid when we send it. You don't need to request it again.

5. Enter the code and complete the registration.

6. Transfer your ticket(s) to the new/correct email address

7. Click on LOG OUT at the bottom of the screen.

8. Log into the app again, with the new/correct email address

9. You will receive a new registration code at the new email address and you will be able to register and access your ticket(s).

In case you still want to have your email address updated in your UEFA Ticketing account, please contact us again after the end of the tournament and we will process your request at that time.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    UEFA Ticketing Customer Service”

So he was happily requested the registration code for his old email, waiting for response.

HOWEVER THE OTHER ACCOUNT ANSWERED THE FOLLOWING:

We would like to ask you to collect you ticket in the Ticketing Centre, please kindly, show your passport/ID and the copy of ticket purchase in the Ticketing Centre, who will provide you with the ticket.

Also, to facilitate the receipt of your ticket, we would like you ask you to provide information to our colleagues in the Ticketing Centre as to why you no longer have access to your email address.

Unfortunately, since UEFA has started the distribution of tickets, we are unable to change your email address. For this specific reason, the ticket was re-printed to be collected onsite.”

Of course the original applicant would not come with us normally so we were telling to send the code instead and got this answer:

“You would need to come to the Ticketing Centre at the Football Arena in Munich to pick up you tickets.

Unfortunately, the solution with the registration code is not possible.

We thank you for your understanding.”

Obviously he cannot just go from Hungary to Budapest to pick up the tickers for us so now we dont know what to do.
    Perhaps they just printed out the tickets so the mobile app tickets no longer valid?! I cannot believe there is not any other solution! Now we wrote him back:

“please, help us get out of this stiuation. I have long covid so I cannot go but my friends are terriffied that they are going to miss out on the event as well.

You state this on the faq:

“However, as per the updated UEFA EURO 2020™ TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, if you and/or your guest(s) are unable to attend a match for medical reasons (including but not limited to medical reasons in the context of COVID-19), you will be able to transfer the corresponding ticket(s) to a friend or family member through the dedicated mobile app.”
    https://support.tickets-euro2020.ue...-s-within-my-order-s-for-the-2021-tournament-

We also copied the response from their other account which stated they CAN provide the code.

Any thoughts on this? Worst case, he should be able to pick up paper tickets in Budapest ticketing center if he can provide id/invoice on site (which ha already did in the email).

18. Danny Ascencio

Fc Barcelona
    Argentina
    Feb 22, 2018
    Dallas, Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hungry vs Portugal just went on sale on the official app, category 1 and 2 .

19. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    spoke to the fans support earlier , this is definitely confirmed

Attached Files:

generals soccer repped this.
  20. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    On the tkt page at the bottom , click my shopping cart takes you to your homepage top left click the 3 bars .in the drop down bar click events .then click buy on the next page as shown

Attached Files:

21. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks for that. Silly question I guess, but what is the advantage of getting an optional wristband? With the vaccination piece it’s mostly a moot point for us, but I’m unsure.

22. Confizzled

Confizzled Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 24, 2020
    I t says my shopping cart is empty and says buy tickets but it just goes back to the original tickets that are always there. And there is no “events” or just says event guide but it just shows stadiums

23. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Anyone needs any help with questions , give this a follow on Twitter ..have been really helpful

Attached Files:

HotSauce99 repped this.
  24. HotSauce99

HotSauce99 Member

FC Cologne
    Germany
    May 19, 2021
    #8949 HotSauce99, Jun 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    They confuse my as there is said you need 2 pcr test for travel to hungary?? On the official App it is said you need just one

25. daniisco

daniisco Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Anyone know if you already have 1 ticket if you can buy 2-3 more on the same game?