Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Don't think there's been a colour bar in Europe for an awful long time, if ever. :whistling:

Ric_Braz repped this.
  2. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Cheers Bro big five to you :)

3. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    #6528 welshbairn, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Watching the big game of the day, looks like Kelty Hearts will be joining the SPFL if they get past Brechin, 1 up v Brora Rangers with 2 missed penalties after half an hour, and home advantage in the second leg on a plastic pitch. The first penalty was hysterical, Kallum Higginbotham who you might have heard of tried a panenka which isn't really a thing in the Highland League, so the keeper just stayed in the middle and caught it with a shrug.:laugh:

4. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

None
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC

Big up Kelty, but feel really bad for Brechin, getting promoted to the Championship destroyed them and this would he a 3rd straight relegation, I believe?

hearts123 repped this.
  5. popularside

popularside Member+

Dec 14, 2009
    dublin
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    No some very dubious decisions saved them last year.

hearts123 repped this.
  6. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    #6531 welshbairn, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Would have likely been last year if Ken Ferguson, the Brechin Chairman, hadn't been on the SPFL board and helped block both the play off and reconstruction which would have promoted both Kelty and Brora. You might gather I have zero sympathy for Brechin but am looking forward to visiting for Clachnacuddin away next season! Brechin could still survive of course, Kelty who look like going through have barely played a game this year. Now 0-2 for Kelty at Brora.

BarneyG and hearts123 repped this.
  7. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    P.S. Getting well off topic here but that's 2-0 to Kelty FT, next leg Saturday at home on their plastic pitch which for some daft reason don't exist in the Highland League, despite the weather up here. Other annoying thing about their Chairman is that he tried to change the geographical rules about where they would go if they got relegated, the border between the Lowland League and the Highland League is the Tay River, Brechin is well north and 6 miles from Aberdeenshire, but recruit most of their players from the Central Belt (ie the South), and sometimes train in Edinburgh. So he told the Lowland League that unless they approved of an exception for Brechin he'd stop their champions entering the League Cup, and/or LL teams entering the Challenge cup, allegedly...

hearts123, BocaFan and BarneyG repped this.
  8. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

None
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    maybe I won’t feel too bad for them, after all!

welshbairn repped this.
  9. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Pretty sure Liverpool-Atletico match the day the NBA shut down and everything else was set into motion had a similar effect with the traveling Spanish fans going into Liverpool. Some of which had the virus.

BocaFan repped this.
  10. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    UEFA just refunded me Dublin Round 2 game. It is sad. I would rather prefer to have money debited

11. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    What do people think will happen for St Petersburg fan IDs if your ticket doesn't get drawn in the ballot, guess null and void?

Also, any news regards the %%%% they are hoping to have?

Thank you.

12. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nothing new lately, all I have been able to find is regarding the increase in squads to 26 and the process for moving a game by up to 48 hours if a squad is put into quarantine, etc.

13. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

None
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC
    You have to assume this is now deliberate by UEFA, with the delays in hope that Internstional travellers will cancel their tickets, making it an easier way to do a ballot.

The opening game is just over 5 weeks away, and how much longer can they make fans wait?

14. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't think people can cancel any more and to be honest a drip feed of further cancellations makes the whole ballot process even more difficult. Not one for nomally giving the benefit the doubt to UEFA especially the appallingly run early ticket phases, but they have a hell of a job on now and woudl hope we hear in the next couple of days.

15. Alan H

Alan H New Member

Scotland
    Nov 28, 2020
    Edinburgh
    Tickets now on sale for Hungary fans until 11 May via Uefa ticket portal. Hopefully that means that ticket allocations are now known and we will all find out about ballot outcomes soon.

BarneyG, themanlarry and Ric_Braz repped this.
  16. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Budapest is 100% anyway no!?

17. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So that's the end of the Hungry tickets. hardly surprising with the teams they are playing.

18. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Their match against Germany is in Munich though which is limited for sure.

19. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Any update on when the lottery for the limited games is? I have Portugal vs Germany in Munich, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks y'all, have a blessed day.

20. andris89

andris89 New Member

Ferencváros
    Hungary
    May 5, 2021
    hi everyone,

I'd like to make a try: I have two tickets for Euro2021 game France-Portugal (23.06., Budapest) that I bought in the first, "blind" phase back in 2019.
    I'd like to swap them for tickets for either Hungary-Portugal or Hungary-France.
    Tickets are Category 4, so they cost 30EUR/each, but i'm interested in more expensive tickets as well.

21. generals soccer

Feb 7, 2006
    Toledo, OH
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All they say is sometime in May at the moment, today seems to provide a glimpse that these things will happen in a blink. As someone with 4 tickets to that match, I am likewise interested.

benficafan3 repped this.
  22. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Thank you kind sir.

23. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    It would be interesting if other tickets normally reserved for participating nation will be now just sold for fans that actually only register as a fan of that particular nation...?

24. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    could only apply to group games and they better hurry

25. BarneyG

BarneyG Member

None
    Mar 16, 2016
    Club:
    Everton FC

Agreed. If they do it for residents of said country, it would eliminate a significant amount of risks of quarantining etc