Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    It would also make that group more interesting (arguably). I think Iceland would get rolled over in that group and then the other 3 will all advance, but add the home advantage element and Hungary may be able to muster a point or two.

LaParka710 repped this.
  2. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Guys I really hope you are right regarding Hungary...

3. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I'm definitely rooting for Iceland tonight, but having Hungary in that group certainly won't be a bad thing if they advance. As much as it pains me to say it, I agree that Hungary at home being in that group would probably make it more competitive. Iceland in probably any other group would be more interesting, but they really don't have the defense to handle those three teams (granted, Portugal in the group stage could put up a stinker at any time).

4. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Either way, we will have a big derby in that group.. either England vs Scotland or Serbia vs Croatia.... that latter I think would be something crazy

themanlarry, LaParka710 and BocaFan repped this.
  5. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    The second half endings of these three matches have been so exciting.

BocaFan repped this.
  6. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    Hungary have made it, somehow, and the others have gone to extra time.

I'm not particularly thinking that will make the group more competitive, more that the atmosphere will be cranked up with the locals attending in numbers.... if in Budapest(+Munich) as planned.

7. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    That was a heartbreaker for me, but Hungary were the better team throughout, especially in the second half. Congrats to them. Hungary did win their group in Euro 2016, had a hell of a match with Portugal then, and do have a potential superstar and game-winner. Would I bet they advance from that group? Absolutely not. But, I think it is possible that they create a nervous moment or two.

BocaFan repped this.
  8. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Incredible how the 3 games mirrored each other there for a while! All 0-1 for the away team and then 3 late equalizing goals between the 87th and 90th minutes.

LaParka710 repped this.
  9. noar1985

noar1985 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    OGC Nice
    game me nice football emotion I missed it so much !

Start to get excited for euro now, specially with my tickets England vs scotland

LaParka710 and themanlarry repped this.
  10. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Yeah, it was crazy. All of the opening goals were from some bad defensive or goaltending mistakes too. Slovakia and Scotland took their goals well, but they were gifted.

I was thinking when Mitrovic stepped up that he can't say anything to Lookman if he misses this. Surprised he went last with his penalty troubles this season. If those two are the top at Fulham, I would LOVE to see their penalty taking practice!

Ric_Braz and noar1985 repped this.
  11. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

Charlie_USA, welshbairn and LaParka710 repped this.
  12. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Totally agree. I was bummed that Iceland lost, but then I thought, being able to see Hungary-France in Budapest isn't too bad. Especially because I think if UEFA keeps everything the same and lets fans in, Hungary is the country (of the ones I have tickets for) I am most confident will let me into the country.

glennaldo_sf repped this.
  13. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Hoping Scotland make it through to R16 in Budapest through 3rd place slot, as I'm all booked up for it. Find the system a bit confusing though..

fri1.JPG
    fri2.JPG

14. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The whole tournament has been sensationally complicated and Covid has just made it more so. Even the paper this morning said North Macedonia were in England's group instead of Scotland!

15. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Hope this clears it all up. o_O

upload_2020-11-13_15-47-31.png

LaParka710 and Ric_Braz repped this.
  16. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Looking for Hampden or Wembley tickets for Scotland games. If you are willing to swap let me know what you are looking for and I'll get looking when the Tickets page opens up again. :)

17. LaParka710

LaParka710 Member

Köln
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    I don't have any Scotland matches, but I wish you good luck as that seems like it would be a good time!

I know it probably won't happen anytime soon, but yesterday really made me want to buy some more tickets. Fingers crossed that the ticket site opens asap.

hearts123 repped this.
  18. noar1985

noar1985 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    OGC Nice
    Good luck my friend for this one, I think one of the most wanted game now.

hearts123 repped this.
  19. Super Dragao

Super Dragao Member

FC Porto
    Portugal
    Oct 12, 2020
    Toronto - (Rogers Road) and Northern Portugal
    You will
    Need to take the Vaccine to enter

hearts123 repped this.
  20. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Not a problem, I'll get it early anyway as in high risk group/

21. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    More demanded than germany x France..its crucial for scotland while Germany x france seems more a friendly one. I have no doubt england x scotland will be way the most difficult game to get even with a 92k seats stadium..its the germany x mexico of Russia :)

22. mazinio

mazinio Member+

Apr 16, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  23. BailzLad

BailzLad Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Is there a way to check on tickets the seats that have been allocated at all instead of just the category?

24. BailzLad

BailzLad Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Tried to edit post to add this on too but couldn’t, but I also took a screenshot of my tickets to someone but not much info on it at all, I blanked out just the order number that was showing...well I thought I did but could still see if zoomed in faintly, if someone had my order number could they cancel the tickets or do anything with that number?

just bit worried now, can’t find an email to send get in touch with UEFA either?

25. Charlie_USA

Charlie_USA Member

Celtic
    Republic of Ireland
    May 14, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Anyone any thoughts on when (or if) the window will open to return tix? How do you see that returns process playing out? I’m in the U.S. & have 2 tix for all 3 Group games in Dublin. However when I land I will have to quarantine for 2 weeks so cannot go to the games.