Euro 2020 - Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Euro 2020 (2021)' started by noar1985, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Love your play on words there, especially the omission of the word baku

2. El_gato

El_gato New Member

Dynamo Kyiv
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    According to UEFA Ticketing Terms and Conditions, the main applicant has to attend the match together with his/her guest(s). Therefore, Seller cannot resale his/her own ticket, unless the whole order is offered for sale. Please note that the guests cannot enter the stadium if the main applicant is not present.

3. Ric_Braz

Ric_Braz Member+

May 13, 2009
    Wiltshire, UK.
    Club:
    AFC Wimbledon
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I presume it will be the same pantomime next Wednesday of "you have definitely got tickets." "Oh no you have not really."

4. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    I might add 4xSemi final Cat 1 July 8th swithering

5. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    We've been through all this, read below

Attached Files:

6. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    So if I understand well, the tickest will be resold in "batches" so not running all the time like in 2016. This is definetaly against bots in my opinion. It would be really exhausting for somebody who wants to sell to upload his tickets every time when there is an opportunity..

7. El_gato

El_gato New Member

Dynamo Kyiv
    Ukraine
    Feb 20, 2020
    Ok, but if I am the main ticket holder and cannot visit the match and going to sell my ticket - I can't do it

8. Confizzled

Confizzled Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 24, 2020
    Is this on browser or through the app? I still am unable to find it. The website looks different than yesterday I think they are updating it

9. RegularGuy

RegularGuy Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If the e-mail posted in 3417 is accurate, the resale portal will only be open for two days this time. From February 26 to February 28. And tickets cannot be listed during the sale but only up through February 25.

It appears that at least for this phase, the resale option is very limited in duration and is meant to be a short term allowance for fans who hold certain tickets bought in the initial allotments. What this means for future opportunities to sell tickets through a designated official platform is not entirely clear.

Edit: Just to be clear when I said if the e-mail posted in 3417 is accurate I did not mean that it was a phony e-mail, jut that if what UEFA is saying in that e-mail is true (that the resale window will only be open until February 28) then there would only be a two day window to buy resale during this particular opportunity.

10. Confizzled

Confizzled Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 24, 2020
    Are the updating the website? I can’t access my ticket history

11. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    Ohh that means you can sell one to three guest tickets from your order

12. Stephen Sweetman

Oxford United
    England
    Aug 8, 2019
    Hope this is the case! I can't make Baku so giving my two tickets to a friend - I will just send the tickets to him and hope they don't ask for a passport on the doors.

As it is Baku though, I just assume they'll be happy people are going to the game!

13. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    Switzerland of the Caucasus mate! ;)

belfasteric repped this.
  14. AustraliaWorldcupGuy

Chelsea
    Australia
    Jun 1, 2018
    There is no way to enforce this. What if the main applicant got sick? What if the main applicant couldn't make it due to travel issues?

15. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    They mean on the resale portal I think. So they can enforce it easy :) Any other resale is not allowed.
    By that I mean private sale is not allowed.

16. BbyGrish

BbyGrish New Member

FC Barcelona
    Russia
    Feb 18, 2020
    Does anyone know how to access the resale portal when it goes up? Is there a certain link that it will be located at?

17. RegularGuy

RegularGuy Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Prediction: The Baku stadiums will be largely full, the games will be great, and people that go there will end up saying they had a fantastic time and that the city was an excellent host.

Michael Davies repped this.
  18. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    You'll join the waiting list like everyone else, if you believe in prayer it might help

19. AustraliaWorldcupGuy

Chelsea
    Australia
    Jun 1, 2018
    I dont have a problem with Baku (in fact I plan on going!). My issue is with uefa putting the twin city in the middle of ********ing europe. Most of the others are relatively close to each other.

20. tedmak

tedmak Member

Manchester City
    Argentina
    Nov 11, 2017
    I have no doubt whatsoever that the people who GO to Baku and the matches will have a great time.
    Won’t be full, but that won’t be a problem for the people who are there.
    Am more concerned about the people who won’t be at matches they want to go to when they see on the TV there are empty seats due to the shambolic process.
    Despite applying in both phases, I have received no indication how I will be able to participate in buying tickets when the resale process opens.
    That I have to monitor this (excellent, but third party) forum for information is just not good enough.
    Football clubs have people who monitor forums of their fans to take the mood. Plainly no-one at UEFA bothers!!!

21. Dave123007

Dave123007 Member

Juventus
    Portugal
    Aug 10, 2019
    I can only log in to my account with my phone mobile connection, can't log in with wifi and home pc. Does anyone has this problem?

22. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    I kind of jumped on what I thought would be a fun trip, Budapest, Vienna and Munich, and thinking that undecided R16 and QF games would be fairly easy to get tickets for, rushed ahead and booked flights and hotels before the prices hotted up. Given the chance again I would have probably booked flights and a nice AirBnB in Baku, hired a car, seen a bit of the country, and paid for most of it with the savings on ticket prices.

23. k1ngdota

k1ngdota Member

Feb 20, 2020
    Hi,

The mobile app seems pretty well made and its easy to transfer the tickets to guests.

What about the ticket with the name of the guy that bought all tickets in the 1st place, is it transferable too ?

Anyone that went to the Nations League Finals last year can give out more info on those mobile tickets, especially concerning the one with the original buyer name on it.Because the 3 guests (if you have 4 tickets for example) are easily transferable, not sure about the one with buyer's name though.

Thanks

24. belfasteric

belfasteric Member+

Northern Ireland
    Apr 22, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Club:
    Glentoran FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    I've put this out half a dozen times, i was at nations league finals when England didn't make the final i decided not to go, i had one tkt in my name on my app, i transferred it to the guy who owned the accommodation i was staying in. I put his email in the app hit send he gets the email were theres a link to download the app put in his details and the tkt appeared in his app in his name

k1ngdota, popularside and BMfutbol16 repped this.
  25. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    595 Euros per ticket... Feels like too much. Do you guys think they will have more Category 3 available for the Final?