Euro 2020: Italia contro la Turchia

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by calabrese8, Jun 11, 2021.

1. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
  2. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Like a woman scorned...move on, bitch. It's okay.

3. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    #103 The Verv, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Many already joined including some of your own Juventini, so they already know. Similarly to how most know more about the game than you. It's no secret. Most of them laughed when I said Falc needed help and didn't take offense to my tongue in cheek joke to not be afraid that Falc knows more than the rest of us. They knew it was a joke. All except you, because you have issues with him obviously, which clearly extends to other areas of your life, lol. The only one scorned here is you. You just keep talking bout no one but you LOL.

I found it amusing and have picked on you because you're easy. Sorry.

Your comment on estrogen is in the same line as you telling people to ignore me while being toyed with like a puppet on strings. Drop the hate dude. Its eating you up.

Then shut up and listen to almost everyone else on here, 90% have better insight than you. You might surprise yourself and pick up a thing or two. :)

I'm here to stay. So put me on ignore...if you can ;) then you won't get so angered when I laugh at you in the future. :p

4. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    LOL, so you admit that you went around begging people from this site to join elsewhere only to come running back here in the most pathetic fashion. Nice.

The estrogen thing was a one-liner, but it obviously triggers you. Maybe you're the one with underlying issues.

As I said before, there is no reason to ignore you. I find you so pathetic it's entertaining. People who are so desperate for attention that they PM people they don't know online and continue to troll them when rebuffed are interesting case studies. I can't imagine how pathetic your life must be to engage in that behavior. (Then again, you use emoticons.) Why ignore you? I find you amusing.

5. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    #105 The Verv, Jun 14, 2021
    I invited many. So did some others. Try not to act so shocked. Some joined and are actively participating. They're in this thread too. Again, dont let it bother you too much, dummy ;)

You're literally the only one who went off the rails from my Falc joke, which means he owned you too. No other conclusions are possible.

But that's nothing to brag about. You're slow.

6. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020

While telling others to ignore me? LoL. Do you like the taste of your foot?

Then stop begging me to move on, dumb dumb. You already put your foot in your mouth with your critique of the players ya miser, now you're flip flopping again. Gender dysphoria or something?

7. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Some people may not appreciate ridiculing you as much as I do. What's wrong with telling someone that was put off by you to ignore you? I don't need to.

8. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Are your high estrogen levels what prevents you from letting this all go?

9. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
  10. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Oh was that all?

11. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Nice back pedal. You have some talent after all.

Hes at the other forum too ;)
    Anything else?

12. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Seeing as how you have the elevated estrogen issue, I'm cool with you letting you get the last word. We'll touch base after the Berardi Golden Ball Award presentation.

13. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    #113 The Verv, Jun 14, 2021
    The only thing i did here was tell you that your observations were completely reversed from reality. Everyone else has literally said the same thing, but they did it a bit more nicely than me. I did it differently because I knew you'd melt down and you have. I apologize to others but it is funny to watch. People are talking about that one game but you want to go back 50 or forward 6. Friendly suggestion, stick to getting the present right before trying to connect dots to future possibilities.

No one said Chiesa was shit, but that Berardi had a good game. Get a grip. You need to let go of club allegiances. Im sure if it were Chiesa who got the nod, not many would complain. Berardi did instead and had a good game. Let it go.

If not letting go of something indicates estrogen levels, then I invite you to consider how many times you've mentioned being invited to another forum as something significant and worthy to bitch about. Its not. Some come, some dont. Let that go too. Who cares other than you, scemo?

But the mere mention of Falc in this thread has caused you to get emotional. Geez Louise...talk about something really needing to let go of. He doesnt usually get the best out of everyone but surely hes schooled you multiple times before, for you to get so hot and bothered over it.

Someone from the other place warned us that you get emotional when you're wrong. Boy, (s)he really wasn't wrong about that. Damn you fall apart easily.

:ROFLMAO: < sweet emoticon isn't it?

Run along now...

14. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    This is just another concession of your stupidity. All of us here (even presumably your dumbass) want Italy to do well. This has nothing to do with club allegiance.

In your ignorance, you earlier made the argument that I wanted to see Bernadeschi play as he's a Juve player. If you bothered to pay attention, I've been saying that Bernardeschi has been trash for the last three years. He has no business on the squad.

To the contrary, Chiesa should play over Berardi because he's the superior player, and it's not close. Chiesa has proven to be a difference-maker against top opposition already. Berardi has yet to do that and he's already in his mid-20s. Does it not strike you as odd that no big club is knocking down the door to sign your Ballon D'Or winner? I presume you think that's by accident.

So, no, unlike you, I have no club allegiance when it comes to the NT. I'd be happy to eat crow if Berardi proves me wrong, but I suspect he will not be effective when it will truly matter when we first play a top side that won't likely take place before the quarters....and at that point you will be nowhere to be found because that's the bitch you are.

Again, with the estrogen...how triggered are you by that comment?

15. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    #115 The Verv, Jun 14, 2021
    Tldr. Go for a run already...lol...

Remember this...

Too easy. Estrogens or something? :laugh:
    Just forgive Falc and move on already, lady.

gumbacicc repped this.
  16. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    #116 The Verv, Jun 14, 2021
    BTW dummy, I'm not a Berardi must start at all costs fan. I literally don't care. It could have been Chiesa starting and I wouldn't have thought any less. I even don't care if your favorite Bernardeschi played and performed well. Just do well and if they don't then deal with it then too. Its called a substitution, not armageddon. That club allegiance shit you keep inadvertently expressing is dumb. Get over it and just be happy if a player from Sassuolo performs as well as a player from Juve.

No need to go into hyper anal-assis like you do about nothing related or significant at all either. It just further highlights the levels of stupidity you'll go through to cover for a stupid and wrong observation.

All I, and everyone else said was that Berardi had a great game, THAT game, because....shocker....he did.

You said he was average and got lucky and only contributed on the one goal. You were called out by everyone.

All you've demonstrated since then is that you cant admit you're wrong, are hell bent on changing subject with points that are not related to anything like my inviting you to a forum last October, while telling me to let go. Lol. Just shut up when you're wrong. Sit back and learn.

This is probably how Falc got the best of you too. Learn to control your emotions...

:devilish::laugh::thumbsup::ROFLMAO::eek::unsure::laugh::alien::cry::ROFLMAO::devilish: < Hey look emoticons...must mean something :ROFLMAO:

17. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    So triggered....I apologize abut the estrogen comment. I didn't realize how touchy you were about that.

18. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I love Chiesa.. its not a slight on him.. but Berardi has produced for the NT way more in a shorter sample size than Chiesa has so far. I'm good with him starting still and striking while the iron is hot and having a great super sub in Chiesa coming in. it's a great problem to have.

La Magica and Nabolidaboli repped this.
  19. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    #119 The Verv, Jun 14, 2021
    Lol. Sounds like you're triggered Calabrese. So much estrogen. Berardi plays for a provincial team...got lucky...blah blah bernardeschi, blah blah, estrogen, Falc, other forums...Pirlo, Dybala, keep Ronaldo. Berardi did nothing...estrogen...blah blah...

You both are complicating things way too much. Play who's in best form before the game. If they've done their job they get the nod next game. Secure that one then let your subs play.

Who cares about your excell scoresheets from last years internationals gumballchooch. No one gives a shit.

If at any point they're not as effective, use a sub. It's not the end of the world.

20. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Apology accepted. :D

And wheres the apology for dissing emoticons ya big chooch?

21. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Never apologizing for that, you tool.

La Magica and The Verv repped this.
  22. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Will you stop being a bitch? I don't agree that Berardi was as good as SOME others believe. I think it's more of a product of Italy's dominance that day. People can disagree. We'll see. No need for your little menopause trip that's now about 50 posts long.

23. Non Venite in Puglia

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 26, 2021
    Fair enough, but you can’t walk around saying the same or similar set of events against Turkey would’ve ultimately occurred just because “X” occurred (in this case Italy dominating possession above 60%). That’s called a post hoc fallacy. Give credit where credit is due. Berardi was one of the best players on the pitch against Turkey. End of story.

I am actually a Juventus fan and Juve is a sensitive subject right now for obvious reasons. The Juventus I saw over the last year was nowhere near a dominating force and very rarely imposed itself as a possession dominant squad. Pirlo’s tactics included revolving positions and fluid interchanges mid-match of players, resulting in some instances where you would find Danilo galavanting up into a left winger position, but the team couldn’t put 6-7 passes together. A lot of individual attempts to resolve matches was the go-to plan after 20 minutes. It goes without saying that last year’s Juve was the worst Juventus team of the last decade and nowhere near as cohesive of a squad as this Italy. The strength of this Italy is that they function in unison, unlike Juventus over the last 12 months. Chiesa’s STRONGEST characteristics are his pace and ability to drive directly at defenders, putting them on their back foot when there is space in behind them. When teams sit on their 18 with 11 men behind the ball, Chiesa is not going to be as effective.

La Magica, The Verv and calabrese8 repped this.
  24. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he played a part in all 3 goals. i'm not sure what more he could have done in that game. Maybe you can explain to us where he fell short in your eyes?

25. The Verv

The Verv Member

Aug 19, 2020
    So much estrogen so angry. I was working up to getting you to apologizing for even posting, but you had to ruin that too.

La Magica repped this.