Euro 2008 tickets

Discussion in 'Euro 2012' started by Prawn Sandwich, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Rig1964

Rig1964 Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Nottingham
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The reason it wouldn't work this time is simply that the tickets were all sold by Eufa several months ago.
    For WC 2006 tickets they were still selling tickets right up untill the day before the match in some cases.
    Ticketstrike can't go buying tickets on your behalf right now because there are no tickets on sale for them to buy.

2. paterfiets

paterfiets Member

May 15, 2006
    Holland
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Looking to swap

3x match#28 QF Vienna

for

3x match#27 QF Basle !

PM if interested, reply might be slow as I'm in Swiss and don't have internet 24/7

Regards
    Pater

3. Torcida

Torcida New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I have 4 tickets for quarter-finals in Vienna on Sunday 22nd (Spain against Italy/France/Romania) and I need 4 tickets for quarter-finals on Friday 20th in Vienna (Croatia vs. Czech/Turkey)

4. Shoccer

Shoccer New Member

Jun 13, 2008
    United States
    I bought the contracts for the championship match for Poland and Spain if they make it through yoonew. Polands out but I think I still have a shot with the Spain ones.

5. Rig1964

Rig1964 Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Nottingham
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  6. Shoccer

Shoccer New Member

Jun 13, 2008
    United States
    Rig1964. I got contracts that if Spain or Poland goes to the Championship match I get a ticket. Theres a premium though about 100-300 dollars depending on the team and their likelyhood of going.

7. Torcida

Torcida New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I need help. I have tickets for Match#28 in Vienna (Spain vs C2). I would love to swap them for tickets for Match#26 also in Vienna (Croatia-Turkey).

Does anyone have any good idea what would be the best way to do this?

8. globalexplorer

Mar 27, 2006
    Also looking to Swap two tickets for Sunday's QF (Spain vs. Italy) for two tickets for Friday's QF (Croatia vs. Turkey).

Cheers,

globalexplorer

9. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    unbelievable, yesterday @SPA-ITA game , pple sell tix way below prices, I talk to guy , selling cat1 180euro tix for 130-150.

10. Rig1964

Rig1964 Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Nottingham
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Owing to the fact that one of the guys I was going with is too ill to travel I have a spare category 2 ticket for the final.

I’m not a ticket tout and have no interest in making profit on it, I’m more interested in ensuring it goes to a genuine fan at face value. Problem is the guy who isn’t coming needs to cover the cost of the flight he’s booked as it’s non refundable (£80) so if anyone wants it at face value a contribution toward that would be nice.

Moderators: I apologise if this post is against BS rules, but I don’t want to sell the ticket on ebay or stand outside the ground trying to sell it, like I say I’m not a tout (check through my post history and you’ll see I’m just a fan). The reason I’ve posted on this forum is to try and help fellow Big Soccer member, not to make profit, if you have to delete it because of the rules then I understand that and like I said, I apologise for breaking the rules.

PS, anyone who does PM me expressing an interest in this ticket, I’ll check through your Big Soccer history to decide if you really are a genuine fan.

11. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    how much are the tickets for the final?

50 the cheapest? 200 or 250 the VIP?

12. DanteSoccer

DanteSoccer WC 86, 94, 02, 06

Feb 24, 2005
    Dallas
    Hello, Rig1964. My name is Dante, I'm visiting Vienna with my buddy, Bryan. He's from California and I'm from Texas. We're interested in the ticket if it's still available.

Bryan and I have traveled to World Cups in Korea and Germany and recently to the Copa America in Venezuela. We're here in Vienna because we love Football and travel to matches, even when we don't have tickets. Bryan and I met through BigSoccer several years ago.

Anyway, we'll meet you anywhere you wish. We're at the Harmonie Hotel near the Fan Zone and within walking distance of the Hilton Hotel, the location of the Spanish team.

Sincerely,

Dante Ibanez