Euro 2008 tickets

Discussion in 'Euro 2012' started by Prawn Sandwich, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Hrvat

Hrvat New Member

Mar 27, 2005
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Both FA's get 20 % of the capacity for a certain match. So, it depends on the stadium. For the Klagenfurt games Croatian FA will get 6000 tickets, with only 2000 of them for the public sale :(:mad:

2. wombacik

wombacik Member

Apr 20, 2007
    I sent my hotel request to some Karinthian chamber of tourism and now they are spamming me with offers from the region - from everywhere except for Klagenfurt...

It's pretty sade that the Germans booked all the hotels long time before the tournament. But the Poles would be there anyway. In enormous numbers! :)

3. Hrvat

Hrvat New Member

Mar 27, 2005
    Zagreb, Croatia
    For me the only good news is that we play in Austria, so I don't have to stay there during the Euro, I can simply drive from home to Klagenfurt or Viena and back. So, it's "just" how to get tickets :(

4. wombacik

wombacik Member

Apr 20, 2007
    But that's not the point. I can't imagine driving my car for 50-100 km right after the game to a hotel far, far away. ;) I'd like to have few beers of joy or few shots of sorrow in the palce where match was played...

5. Phase4Nightmare

Feb 17, 2006
    Netherlands
    My swap proposal:

I'm looking to swap 4 tickets to Holland-Romania (cat. 2) for 4 (maybe 3) tickets to one of the other Holland games.

Please PM me know if you're interested.

Face to Face swap only!

6. ibasso

ibasso Member

May 26, 2001
    Chicago
    I have 2 Category 2 tickets for Quarterfinal (Winner of C vs. Runner up of D) and I would like to swap those for any of the three first round Italy games (yes, even Romania). Either PM me or contact me at ibasso"at"gcmlp.com.

7. AlexY

AlexY Member

May 3, 2006
    Kaliningrad, Russia
    Dear Football Supporter,
    Please do not forget to process the payment for your Tickets.
    If you already processed your payment please ignore this reminder. If you whish to see the status of your payment, please login to the Ticket Portal at www.euro2008.com by using your Customer Reference Number and your password.
    Please note that it takes approximately 1 week for your payment to be assigned to your Ticket Application.
    To pay for your Tickets, please use solely the payment instructions you recently received via post.

Somebody has already received "bank transfer" instructions?

8. migueldv

migueldv Member

May 8, 2006
    Lisbon
    Hi Alex! Just to let you know I've received by mail some payment instructions when payed my application of normal tickets (not FMT) through international bank transfer.

For those who bought FMT tickets, the payment schedule was different (never before the draw), so I can't help you more than I'm doing. Try to check the FAQs in UEFA Oficcial Website, maybe it's there well clear what you're supposed to do now.

Good luck, Miguel Vieira

9. arnibanani

arnibanani New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Seems, that also in my german board a lot of open queries are discussed about the FMT tickets....

Keep you informed, if i have news.

rgds
    arni

10. AlexY

AlexY Member

May 3, 2006
    Kaliningrad, Russia
    What last date for payment?

11. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    FFS the Dutch FA was promised 10,000 tickets and now we're getting 5,000. I guess that's what you get when you end up in the group of death. That means only 2,500 tickets for the actual Holland fans. And they wonder why everybody gets so active on the black market at these tournaments.

12. Phase4Nightmare

Feb 17, 2006
    Netherlands
    Monday December 17th

13. Phase4Nightmare

Feb 17, 2006
    Netherlands
    AFAIK the Dutch FA was never promised 10,000 tickets per match. Each FA will get 20% of stadium capacity, which in our case equals around 6.000 tickets per match. 3.000 of those, go directly to the members of the supporters association.

My guess is that per group match around 30.000 requests will be made (For the World Cup the grand total was 180.000 requests) .

If we assume an average of two tickets per request this means that per match 1.500 of 30.000 requests will be succesful. Ignoring the fact it's a weighted lottery (which may favour you, or work against you) that's 1 in 20 requests. Which is not much, but it is actually a better chance than i calculated for UEFA FMT tickets. :rolleyes:

In addition:
    One can only be allocated a maximum of one group match so assuming (nearly) everyone applies for all three group matches. The chance of a succesful application will actually become a bit larger with each lottery round.

Match1 (Not necessarily Ned-Ita): 1.500 in 30.000 = 1 in 20
    Match2 (Not necessarily Ned-Fra): 1.500 in 28.500 = 1 in 19
    Match3 (Not necessarily Ned-Rom): 1.500 in 27.000 = 1 in 18

:D

14. Crop Circles Maria

Aug 1, 2005
    Valencia, California
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    What is up with the bids for tickets on ebay with each ticket with a million bids by "buyers" with names like: "a***g"? Jacking up the prices, so dishonest!
    Sandro

15. Phase4Nightmare

Feb 17, 2006
    Netherlands
    Maybe it's something Ebay does automatically to hide usernames??

16. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    The Dutch FA lliterally said a couple of weeks ago that they expected to receive anywhere from 6,500 to 10,000 tickets but more likely 10,000 per group game!

The weighted lottery works in my favour as I've been a member for yonks but I still fully expect to be bartering for tickets in Switzerland.

17. AlexY

AlexY Member

May 3, 2006
    Kaliningrad, Russia

F..k, still has not received the letter...
    Pls write instructions here.

18. Phase4Nightmare

Feb 17, 2006
    Netherlands
    On one of the first pages in this thread are the IBAN and BIC codes you need:
    IBAN: AT381200050671525103
    BIC / SWIFT CODE: BKAUATWW
    BENEFICIARIES BANK: BANK AUSTRIA CREDITANSTALT AG

Of the top of my head:
    Beneficiary: EURO 2008 SA
    City: Vienna

Not sure about this one:
    Reason for payment: Tickets ____________-z UEFA Euro 2008TM
    Where ___________ = Your Customer Reference Number.

I'll have to look that last one up later, anyone else?

19. AlexY

AlexY Member

May 3, 2006
    Kaliningrad, Russia
    Yes,

THANK YOUR VERY MUCH!

:)

20. Bonsaibug

Bonsaibug New Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Don't forget the "x" in front of the customer reference number. it's: x*********z

Good Luck!

21. Torcida

Torcida New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I went to bank last Saturday to pay for tickets. Does anyone know how can I be sure that Uefa received my payment? I checked in the Uefa site and it says that I do not have any payments outstanding?

22. migueldv

migueldv Member

May 8, 2006
    Lisbon
    That message should mean that you’ve already paid everything you’re supposed to pay. I have only individual match tickets (paid in May through international bank transfer), and at that time was not right away that my info was updated in their website. Some days latter it appeared “payment received” (in the exact same place as now stands “You do not have any payment outstanding for this Application”), and that’s when I had formal confirmation that everything was ok.

As you have a similar message than I do, I guess things are ok with you. If you don’t feel comfortable try contacting through FAQ, sometimes they answer back... Good luck!

To all of you guys out there, merry x-mas and a happy (Euro) 2008 :),
    Miguel Vieira

23. arnibanani

arnibanani New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Same to you and good luck in finding your Portugal tickets!!

:)

24. buckhead

buckhead New Member

May 7, 2006
    Re: Euro 2008 tickets swap trade

I have one extra ticket for match 15(swe-esp), will trade for one to any of the following matches - 17,18,21,22,13,

my friend can no longer make the trip, so I'd like to get in another game

pm me if interested,

25. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    So does anybody know what is the next thing that happens? Does UEFA ask us for the proper names to be put on each of our tickets? When do we actually receive the tickets?

Man, it was 9 months ago that I applied for tickets and 8 months ago that I was allocated four tickets and paid for them. Since then literally nothing has happened. Makes me wonder why this whole procedure had to begin so early when everything - apart from the shipment of the tickets to my house - was taken care of in a matter of weeks.