Estrellas de la selección Colombia 2014

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by jhernandez86, Jun 25, 2014.

1. jhernandez86

jhernandez86 Member

Sep 22, 2004
    Muchos ya dicen que esta generación de la selección Colombia a sobrepasado la selección de el 90 y 94

Pero James es mejor que Valderrama? Teofilo es mejor que redil? Jacson es mejor que el Tren Valencia, Zuniga es mejor que el chongo? o Ospina es mejor que higuita o Cordoba?

Pase lo que pase, algo ya no tiene debate, esta selección a conseguido algo que todas las otras no pudieron conseguir, tres victorias en linea.

2. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    James is better then Pibe. Club level and NT level. What more does he have to do? Blow everyone in colombia or let them bang his wife? Fine kid is 22.... has a good 8-12 years left in his career. You guys really want to wait till he retires to say he is the besT? Fine but 5 goals in the last 5 games for his NT ... not even any of our strikers can say that.

I wouldn't say Ospina is our best goalie ever. Tho Falcao and James being our best 2 players ever .... yea I don't understand the defense of saying otherwise

3. geddyleet

geddyleet Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Look I don't think anyone ever said Ospina is better than Cordoba. That's simply not true. Mondragon isn't even better than Cordoba. Cordoba is just the best we've ever had. If he had gone to the World Cup with a competent team during his peak in 1999-2006 he'd probably be remembered like Rustu or Khan were.

James is better than anyone else in the history of Colombian football. Yes. And if you think he isn't yet. He's going to ********ing be. But he's already done more than anyone else. What else have they done of note? Give us a ********ing cup? I don't think you can even chalk that one up to a single individual. Win 5-0 against Argentina? I'd rather a good World Cup than that.

4. corazonazul

corazonazul Member

Jun 29, 2007
    canada
    Yo tambien pienso lo mismo y no es la primera vez que james se pone el equipo al hombro y se nota el jugador diferente wue es... yo recuerdo su debut contra bolivia en la paz... fue un dia magico tambien y de lagrimas un dia de fe... como el que se vivio contra japon y aunque todos los partidos de james no han sido brillantes, si ha aparecido en aquellos donde se necesita para marcar historia y eso es de gente con estrella... tambien creo que sera nuestro mas grande orgullo en la seleccion.

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    James already has 8 goals on the NT. 3 from el Pibe in almost 1/4 the games. Most at a WC and not a. Striker. Club level is a beast.

This is what the 90s team feared. They had 1 good game and people remember them as gods. Time for them and all the haters to jump on this bus and celebrate. I am tried of hearing Rincon talk shit about this team. As well as others from the past bad mouthing us. I can't believe Pinto even defend Pekerman.

As for Pekerman he is a good coach but not the god people make him out to be. This is the best group of players Colombia has ever produced. He has a great roster and making them play to potential. It's not like he has Venezulea or Peru and taking them to the final.

6. corazonazul

corazonazul Member

Jun 29, 2007
    canada
    es verdad crazy pero sin pekerman no se hubiese potenciado tanto el talento de estos futbolistas y la seleccion colombia en si, en los proximos anios ser parte de la seleccion colombia va ser un privilegio enorme

pepinointer repped this.
  7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    IT already is !! That is why this team is so good. He has players who give a shit. Before we were full of AHOLEs who just wanted to go to europe or get a big pay day in Mexico.... Looking at You Princessa Hernandez and Tessor Moreno !!

You look at James and the other young players and see the hunger in their eyes. Even Yepes every time we didn't qualify you saw him and Cordoba cry. Other players just threw their shirts on the field and peaced out on us. Cough Calero cough. After the WCQs quit, after 2007 Copa America never playing for Colombia again, we looked like we would qualify for 2010 !! Please let me come back guys !! I know he is dead but come on we had too many guys like that !! I don't like Vargas or Luis Perea but dude defiantly played their hearts out for our NT they just weren't good enough to ever year our colors.

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cuando los dirigian otros estos jugadores se la pasaban fracasando en la seleccion......

pd: este no es el foro...para este thread...