Espn

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by goatnutsgoal, Jul 31, 2002.

1. goatnutsgoal

goatnutsgoal New Member

Jan 29, 2001
    On the street gettin
    Everyone wants more from the company and everyone wants to hear more about soccer. Why don't you email PTI@ESPN.COM and ask a question and let the two men talk about the sport.

2. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    that is a good idea, but there is another good idea:

www.espnviewerzone.com

go there and sign up to take their polls, i have done several so far and been an advocate for more soccer (paticularly mls)

it's part of their market research (done by epoll)

-jim

3. The Incriminator

The Incriminator New Member

Jun 23, 1999
    Newark
    For jmeissen is wizened wisest of persons. Vote for your finger on mouse. Is way - Yes!

4. WarrenWallace

WarrenWallace Member

Mar 12, 1999
    Beer and Cheese
    The espnviewer thingy is good for everyone who complains about what is shown on ESPN or their subsidiaries. I signed up before the big crash (kinda like talking about the big stock market crash way back when) and they send me emails once in awhile asking me to take their polls. I even answer them honestly. This especially helps if you are a well rounded sports fan.

Zach

5. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    aye, i answer them honestly as well

i am a big sports fan... st. louis cardinals and blues... chicago bears and fire... illini for college sports

6. BallStateMiddie

BallStateMiddie New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Nashvegas
    I do the polls, too. I like doing stuff like this. Even when people call me at home, I usually answer their questions, because I like to have my opinions heard, rather than complain about them and never do anything. Plus, one more poll and I get $5 from Olive Garden. Woo hoo! ;)

7. goatnutsgoal

goatnutsgoal New Member

Jan 29, 2001
    On the street gettin
    Thanks for posting the PTI e mail thing thats so good of you.

8. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    lol, you know you got to get an extra 2000 pts just to pay for shipping and handling?

:D

9. 79United

79United Member

Apr 10, 2000
    SW DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm on it.

TS.