ESC roadtrip: New England v Metro, Sat, Sept 21st

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Empire Supporters Club, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Looks like I'll be in Lot 16 with $35. in hand. See you tomorrow.

2. Ron Ferguson

Ron Ferguson New Member

Dec 12, 1998
    If you're going to New England, clap your hands...

3. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    *clap* *clap*

4. Nutty

Nutty New Member

Aug 26, 2002
    NJ
    New here, long time lurker though...

My sis and I were thinking about going up to the game. Still room on the bus I asume?

We don't currently belong to ESC, but we've been talking about joining for - well, forever. Maybe its just time to do it, hmm?

Is this going to be the last road trip of the season? Or will the ESC hit the road for any playoff games in DC or NE? (Altho we'll probably end up against Col or Chi in Round 1)

(Sorry for all the newbie-like Qs. :))

Nutty

5. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    HAHAH! DC or NE making the playoffs! Thats funny!

To answer your question, yes it's the last road trip of the season, unless we make it to MLS cup then Im sure we will get another one!

If youre going on the trip there is no reason NOT to join. Its $45 for members and $60 for NON-members. Why wouldnt you join? Its cheaper to join, pay the $10 fee than get the whole package at $55. Save $5.

Give Mike K an email if he doesnt respond about availability at michaelhkoch@hotmail.com.

6. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've got your availability right here!

Seats still available. Come on people, don't miss out.

7. Nutty

Nutty New Member

Aug 26, 2002
    NJ
    LOL My bad...

I forgot that the wild card spots are regardless of conference. I thought one of the two *had* to make it...

Well, ok, we both have to do some schedule fenegaling (sp?) to get free that day - but we'll try to get there. By the end of this week we'll let you know, you may have 2 more coming!

8. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    COOL!

Im still trying to get the ESC top lads to ask Metro to get us some Courvoisier and Cristal!!! They said they were going to outfit the road trip with food and drinks.So what better way to cater us with Caviar, Courvoisier, and Cristal!

9. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY

sweet...we should get some Caddy Escalades full of Courvoisier and Cristal, riding on 20s, and all the bling-bling to have us stand out from the millions of SUVs in the Foxboro lot, 'cause you all know New England is a suburban club....

10. Empire Supporters Club

Feb 7, 2000
    NYC
    In addition to providing food and beverages for the September 21st New England roadtrip and plugging the trip on their home page, Metro have generously offered to give away to each person taking the ESC bus one MetroStars folding directors chair.

Again, this offer is available only to those (55) who take the full bus package when we visit the New Boro for the first time, so sign up now.

This trip is well over half sold and promises to be a top affair. Flip has paid, have you?

For more info, go to www.empiresc.com

Come On, Metro!

11. Empire Supporters Club

Feb 7, 2000
    NYC
    Away End Tix Only

Anyone in need of tickets only in the Metro away end at the New Boro on September 21st should email Ron Ferguson at rferg68@aol.com

There is no guarantee that anyone waiting to buy on matchday will be ticketed in the away end, nor that they will be ticketed at the deep group rate going to the ESC. Get your order in now.

Deadline for ticket only requests is this Saturday, August 31.

12. Ron Ferguson

Ron Ferguson New Member

Dec 12, 1998
    Two final opportunities to sign on to the trip for the season ending clash with New England:

Thursday 12 September at the ESC tailgate in Lot16A before the home D.C. match.

Next Saturday 14 September at Nathan Hale's during ESC viewing of D.C. away.

$45.00 bus and match ticket. Details in original post of this thread.

Come On, Metro!

13. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gotta be bumped

14. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
  15. PSUdude