Eredivisie Transfer Window 2020

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Ofori, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    I have to wonder if for the summer, if there will be any transfers at all within the Eredivisie

2. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Ajax are expected to be raided, AZ and PSV, some of their prominent players are expected to depart. so yeah you expect the transfers to happen. Feyenoord had concrete offer for Bryan Linssen.

remember this guy, I talked some time back, Joel Zwarts. he was released by feyenoord after spending some time in the youth level. heerenveen are set to sign him up from excelsior if they star winger Chidera Ejuke departs. he on the radar of many clubs including feyenoord.

3. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    A good addition that I think would be a welcome addition to any Eredivisie team, is Jonathan David

Frysk Bloed repped this.
  4. Too expensive.

5. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    agree. 20 million pounds. only ajax will tempted if they get a big chunk from their departing players.VD beek, Ohana,Dest, Tagilfico etc.

6. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    He would be a great buy but my guess is David is going to one of the big 5 leagues this 'summer'.

A couple of guys to keep an eye are Micky van de Ven, Jan Paul van Hecke and Kaj de Rooij. All very impressive for their ages right now and should be seeking moves to bigger clubs in the Eredivisie.

Ofori repped this.
  7. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Then the teams that can definitely spend money this summer are Ajax, Feyenoord and probably PSV but we'll see

8. We havenot got any money.
    We just spent 17 million on a report whether the new stadium is a solid business proposal.

9. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Then that leaves only Ajax and PSV

10. Feyenoord tried to get Linssen, who's on a free transfer, but failed to meet his salary demands
    .It's telling that while we wouldnot have to pay millions in transfer fees, we still couldnot offer the money needed to sign him.

11. Barcelona wants Dest, but hasnot got money?

12. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I hate to put a pin in this balloon but nobody has a clue what will happen. A lot of clubs will be short on money because of all the cancelled matches. I've read that several Dutch clubs have already announced they won't be resigning players. Internationally it is not going to be pretty either. Yes, maybe Bayern can sign someone as they are a very well run team. Barcelona are facing a mutiny as they want to reduced player salaries because of the missed matches. I don't know what is happening in Madrid. English teams could be in for a rough patch as well.

I really won't be surprised to see very little movement at all. Ajax may not lose anyone if they keep their nerve and don't compromise on sales prices. I honestly don't think they will go after the AZ players as they cannot afford to spend money right now.

I do not know what kind of financial shape PSV are in. It's going to get a lot uglier.

13. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    That's too bad; Ajax were going to get a steal for selling Dest (he's very overrated IMO).

Think we should still see some movement from 2nd division up like the guys I mentioned.

14. So funny those US media. For days now Dutch shitty sites are copy pasting rumours from American sites and media that Feyenoord and now PSV too are interested in Gianluca Busio from Sporting Kansas City, and some sites even pose that neither stand a chance as big league clubs are offering over 10 million.

I watched him in a match and he was atrociously bad. He literally in the midfield was almost completely invisible and SKC was playing very bad.
    Watched the next SKC match to form an opinion over more matches. He wasnot in the line up and SKC was playing way better without him than with him.
    This time the US fans, normally hyping players, were not convinced about the media hype of interest from Euro clubs as they didnot see what that would be based on.

These Dutch shit sites putting on line every shit rumour from shit sources just to get fans clicking.