Eratoxica from Boston.

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by GoodDead, Aug 28, 2005.

1. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    At Portugal day in Canada's Wonderland this band performed and they were great, every song was sick. Anyone know where I could get there CD?

2. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Never mind I found their site and ordered their CD.
    http://www.eratoxica.com/index-1.html

I'm really not into Rock unless it's evanessence or Linkin Park but this band got's that flavor in Portuguese. Their title track "Quem es tu" sounds better live then on the CD/Music video they got.

3. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I try to refrain from going off topic, but how was it today at CW? Where you sporting (hehe) the retro Portugal jersey? You must've gotten more than a few looks - that jersey looks like it came straight from Wembley in '66...

4. DiaboVermelho86

DiaboVermelho86 New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    I was there too. It's was great in my opinion. We always get a great showing of Portuguese people every year. Tons of jerseys, 90% of which were C. Ronaldo. Sheesh, I don't get what the whole fascination with with the pretty boy is about. I saw some nice jerseys there, Sporting Centenary, Porto 2006 Away, C. Ronaldo Anti-Racism.

Back on topic, Eratoxica was great and I agree that they do sound like Evanessence but in portuguese.

5. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    there were alot of hot girls anybody seen me i was wearing the fcvk fashion t-shirt
    with khaki shorts oh well good band i had a great time with mi famila

6. DiaboVermelho86

DiaboVermelho86 New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Didn't see you. I was probaly the only one there with a Real Madrid home jersey, didn't see anyone else with one.

7. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    No it was to hot to wear it so I went with the NT jersey which surprisingly wasn't that many of (unless the had unofficial numbering) New Porto hame and away's, Sporting's new one and last years (and one UEFA Cup version from last year, how'd he get that?) Benfiquista's running rampant (as usual) No Braga jerseys :rolleyes: (damn you Lacatoni)

The show was great even the guy and girl singing Portuguese and some Abba/Greece stuff which the surprisingly sand better then what I've suffered through in the past.

I left failry early because I was their pretty much by myself as everyone I knew was either: working, at a cottage, at a birthday party, not interested in another Portugal day <-those people need to get their heads checked.

I was easy to spot, only one with braids.

8. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    You were styling the braids? Wicked!