Emmanuel Eboue to Arsenal

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by splara10, Nov 19, 2004.

1. splara10

splara10 New Member

Aug 18, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Belgium Board:

Greetings from the Arsenal Board. I'm curious if any of you have any information about Emmanuel Eboue from Beveren. Seems that Mr. Wenger has decided to bring Eboue to Arsenal in January, and I'd love to know more about him.

I know he is versatile and can play at RB, CB or even in midfield. Any other thoughts on his ability? Technical skill, pace, one/two feet, height, etc? Was he a regular Beveren starter?

Anything would be most appreciated. Thanks.

2. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    Greetings, splara 10,

Emmanuel Eboue is a very good player who should become a regular starter for Arsenal after a while. He can play the positions you mentioned but in the first place he is a RB. He is very offensive, might be compared to Ashley Cole in style and is one of the strongholders of Beveren. He is young though and will still need to improve to play for Arsenal. He's very technical and will fit well into a team that dominates (like Arsenal). I believe he is two-footed, but his best foot ofcourse is his right one. He has a reasonable shot and a good cross. Together with Marco Ne he already had a trial at Arsenal this summer. Only bad thing might be his pace. The whole Beveren team scores bad in this part of the game.
    Anyway, enjoy his play...