El Salvador vrs Costa Rica, August 20th. [R]

Discussion in 'Costa Rica' started by FenoFutbol, Jul 30, 2008.

1. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa
    So far I heard Costa Rica is scared of mareros going to the game. :D What else are los Ticos scrared of?

2. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre
    Re: El Salvador vrs Costa Rica, August 20th.

Mareros not leaving after the game :p

3. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Lol, that's funny. :D

Yeah i heard they were scared of the mareros, which is stupid. People were saying it was really wrong to classify Salva football fans as hooligans which it is.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GAME SON! EL SALVADOR SI SE PUEDE PAPA!

4. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa

mareros roban for living, how are they going to make to the games?

can i say they are kind of dumb? :D

5. Vamos Ticos

Vamos Ticos Member

Jul 18, 2006

I don't really care for all the extra sh*t that has nothing to do with the actual game...like the song some Salvies made...I think our press is stupid for making it into a big deal...all they are doing is supporting their team. We should just worry about our team and give them all the support so we can win this first crucial game. Im not sure how many tickets our federation will be giving El Salvador...but if its only 200...then you guys should just do the same thing and not complain because all that matters is what happens on the field.

My Prediction:
    I'll give my prediction next Monday after Kenton calls up the players for the game. I hope and expect a win at home but we will have to work real hard to earn it against a team thats rising like El Salvador has in the last year.

6. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

7. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

Am i the only one that finds this post offensive? Yellow/Red Card material without a doubt. I'd probably say it's the most offensive post i've ever read on these boards. Sad that someone finds it necessary to speak like this, and to make it worse, your one of the ES boys. :(

Pathetic!

8. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia

I totally agree WTF does that having to do with ESA v Costa Rica rivarly it that kind of behaviour that gives Salvi Bad name:mad:

9. spanishfan1

spanishfan1 New Member

Jun 25, 2004

Your trippin Firpo....how can you say that about your girl and her family. Anyway.....I'm thinking E.S can tie vs Costa Rica at CR home and we win back at Cuscatlan. Thats if we play organized and get out of our goal scoring drought. Our chances would increase with alas and alvarez being called up. And I hate the fact that everyone thinks every Salvi is a dumb marero...........it aint fair.

10. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Costa Rica Playing Dirty?

http://www.ticotimes.net/dailyarchiv...07/0729083.htm

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_8830660.htm

I understand that there ca be safety concerns in the stadium. but this is ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why these Costaricans are acting so indiffirent towards Salvadorans. They are acting like a bunch of pompous sissies. What do they think is gonna happen , are the mareros gonna take over the stadium or something ? They are using a weak cop-out to minimize the amount Salvadorans in the stadium. You know, Costa Rica has such a good team, I don't know why they need to resort to these "unsportsmanlike" things. Nothing against Costa Rica or thir poeple, but this is ridiculous. Have a Nice Day !!!!!!!:(

11. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Going to CR will be really tough, even more then Panama. Because CR has tradition and tradition is scary, no matter what people say. I think we can go down there and give it our all, play for the blue and white and get a tie or even win. Cheyo, Martin, Chele, Castillo, JJ Gomez, Jimenez have to be shine, but the rest of the players have to show up. I think we can take 1st place in this group we just have to believe and play with heart, and with our brain.

12. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Re: Costa Rica Playing Dirty?

This is messed up for sure, i'm really offended. However i don't think there using this as a way to beat us. I just think it's there gay ass feds not their team. They could careless. I'm pretty sure the fans don't care if atleast 4k salvas show. That's football, this is a big rivalry everyone knows it. But when the Ticos come to EL CUSCA, it's going to be insane.

13. manudo1987

manudo1987 New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Heredia,Costa Rica

I dont know why you guys get so offended, this is just a preventive measure, the same thing was done for the Iron Maiden concert.One of this guys( a marero) was caught in the country a few months ago, and our government doesnt want any of those guys around here, thats all. I'm sure that this measure doesnt have the intention to upset or insult the salvadoran people and i can sure that i doesnt have anything to do with the game of august 20th.

14. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

we dont want mareros in costa rica, sorry
    rich salvas are OK, but mareros are not

(none of those links work for me)

15. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

so why dont you report it to a moderator?

both CR-ES threads got merged***

16. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

We are not scared of mareros, we just dont like them, we have a country 100% without maras, I hope they reject every person that looks like a marero in the border or airport

17. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

18. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

Oh really, I wonder who gives us a bad name. A bad name should never be tolerated, are you saying that other people from diffirent nationalities have the right to give us an offensive remark ?????

19. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

To be fair, mods on here don't really do much. You report something and then it all seems to depend on whether or not they like the person who has posted the offensive material. If they do, they might edit some stuff out and leave it at that. But even then it takes awhile for something to be done. Personally, i'd rather post my views instead of reporting it, so atleast then the poster can be told that what they have done is wrong.

20. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre

What's so wrong about trying to keep organized crime from entering the country? :confused:
    I don't see why people are getting their panties in a wad over that. It's not like CR government is saying that nobody from El Salvador will be allowed to enter. All they are saying is they will keep an eye out for thugs and criminals trying to take advantage of the game to come over and set shop over here. And no, that's not saying we believe everybody in El Salvador is a marero, that would be retarded...don't be so touchy. :rolleyes:

Regarding the game, I hope it's a good one, exciting, with good futbol being played by both sides and with fair play all around, including the stands. Let's all have a good time and let the best team win.

21. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

I'm pretty sure you scared. Rejecting people just of what they look is racial profiling, is that what Costa Rica stands for? There has never been a problem before with the Mara in any El Salvador game, i don't see how this came about. I really can't wait for this game, especially when the ticos come to El Salvador.

22. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia

I can't comment on Costa Rica's stand on racial profililing, but if your trying to make them sound lame for trying to protect there country, you should go to El Salvador and take a look at how gang members are treated there. If you have a tatoo, people will think your most likely a gang member. If you've got a shaved head, same thing. If there's any country in Central America where people get treated differently for the way they look, it's there.

Costa Rica is just trying to look after it's own. They might be exaggerating a little, bit there hearts in the right place.

23. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

racial??? dude they are criminals

24. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

anything else to say? i feel like you have something to say, was it something in the past? just tell me what is it man, what post have you reported and me or the other mods havent edited/deleted ? can u be more specific?

25. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

Whats CR starting line-up. maybe you guys need to beat the "salvador Killer " FOnseca back. How about bring Wanchope out of retirement !
    You guys might need it.

PROJECTED LINUEP

g- alfaro

D - chinchilla d- castro d-drummond
    m-sequeira m bolanos m - centeno
    m-hernandez m- wallace
    f- ROnald FOnseca f- paulo Wanchope

GOOD LUCK !!!