EL CLASICO | La Liga Jornada 10 | 18.12.19 | 20:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Dec 17, 2019.

1. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Guy cannot comprehend what kind of scandal it would be if Barca was denied such two penalties despite VAR, vs. Real Madrid.

Eddie, madridista_hr and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Seriously

It would never happen because barca always get these calls. These things only happen to those who play against them... which makes it absurd when their fans try to normalize these obviously blatant scandals.

3. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    They get the calls because their entire stadium howls any time we complete a pass, there's enormous pressure leading up to the game and the fans sit there with their hands out waiting for the hand out.

I have mixed feelings about the club talking about it like we are. But I would wholely endorse the club asking the fans to support the players a bit more during the match.

I don't want to get bad calls in our favor but I would like to see more neutral arbitration.

4. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Our fans howl as well in El Clasico; make no mistake about it.

This isn't just fan pressure. To reduce these scandals to be something coincidental is an insult to intelligence.

Ahmadi8 and janos audron repped this.
  5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Personal bias + political influence and you get what happened at wednesday.

Eddie, Bear Crotch and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  6. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    From the referee selection to who they schedule the match.

All of it is bias.

It happens well before a ball is kicked and as you said it is personally and politically motivated.

hala_madrid722 and Ahmadi8 repped this.