Eduardo Da Silva

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by soccer krazy, Sep 15, 2006.

1. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Can anybody tell me more about him? How is he doing with the national team and what do you guys think of him?

2. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Eduardo da silva scored the first goal in the win against england.

3. mik76

mik76 New Member

Oct 11, 2006
    Ct.
    plays for dianmo zagreb, naturalized brazilian, naturally married a croatian woman......very quick and good technically, i believe he was scooped up by dinamo straight from brazil. He's a tireless worker on the pitch, good striker and i believe this was his 3rd international goal, pretty good because he's only really started playing for us after the WC2006

4. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Eduardo da silva did a hat trick in the eurocup qualifier, in which croatia won 4-3 against israel.:)

5. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    da Silva has been the leading goalscorer last year and looks to do the same this year in the croat league. After making a splash on the interational stage (with Croatia and with Dinamo against Arsenal/Auxerre) Dinamo's board is looking to make some big bucks on this kid, although they are saying they are not which is actually just a ploy to get more money, in my opinion. He's 23 years old, quick, technically good, has an eye for the goal and has always been a proffesional, I look forward to seeing him play on a bigger stage.

6. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    has anybody heard of any offers for Da silva from bigger leagues??

7. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    well there's lots of specualtion, three clubs were mentioned, PSV, Tottenham (although i dont know why since they already have Berbatov, Defoe, Keane and Mido) and even Chelsea, but nothing conclusive.

8. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Eduardo Da Silva has 34 goals this season :eek:

9. TheNameOfTheG..

TheNameOfTheG.. New Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Šibenik
    Yes, something like
    17 in HNL
    5 for NT (friendly against Italy included)
    5 in cup
    5 in preliminar CL rounds
    2 in supercup

I think more than 1 per game. He said he will score at least 50 this season. I think if he will be healthy it will be even more.

10. BBB.:d:.

BBB.:d:. New Member

Feb 10, 2007
    He has some offers from western Europe, but NK dinamo Zagreb is making a club for Europian championships so he and other dinamo players(Modrić, Ćorluka, Buljat, Etto) are not for sale.
    For your information Eduardo da Silva was 15 years old when Inter Milano caled him for a test he faild so his menager(croatian) offered him to Dinamo Zagreb and he singed, and at age 16 or 17 went on a loan to Inker (today Inter)Zaprešić. He returned from loan and entered into first 11 and become league top player!:)

11. Glock

Glock New Member

Mar 2, 2007
    great player

12. Pecho Frio

Pecho Frio New Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Ali Sami Yen
    Can u guys give links to his best goals ?

13. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    One of the biggest affordable strikers on the market next season.

Any team that buys him will make a very good buy

14. ^The Undertaker^

^The Undertaker^ BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 19, 2007
    i personally think he can play fro a big team like man utd. or liverpool. he really amezing striker.

15. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  16. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    da silva scored the winning goal to beat macedonia 2-1:)

17. TheNameOfTheG..

TheNameOfTheG.. New Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Šibenik
    Yes, very important goal... but to be honest, Srna did everything in this game, scoerd briliant gol from free kick, earnd second yellow by Goce Sedloski and perfectly asisted for Edurado.

18. Pecho Frio

Pecho Frio New Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Ali Sami Yen
  19. nido33

nido33 New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    eduardo is a great player,best striker we have right now.

20. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    This Monday he is set to sign a 10 year contract for Dinamo...the biggest mistake of his life...

21. whitestones

whitestones New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Toronto
    like i said about modric's 10 year contract, its just to please the fans and for him to pledge his loyalty to the club, he's not staying there for more than 2 years, tops