Ecuatorianos en el exterior (r) PART II

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by yoryi, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Re: Ecuatorianos en el exterior 2006

Word,the way Villarreal is playing right now, they wish they had Valencia on thier squad.Not giving him a chance is begining to haunt them.

2. friveraz

friveraz New Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Re: Quien demostrara lo mejor en el exterior?

So far it seems like Antonio Valencia and Mendez are having a great debut. Check out Mendez's 2 goals against Willem II:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seJaDB6Un9I

3. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Re: Quien demostrara lo mejor en el exterior?

I would say Mendez, but I have not seen any other players in action so my opinion holds no weight.

4. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

According to Esteban Paz dirigente de Liga,this will be Goevanny"sombra"Espinoza final tournament with the club.Paz says their are some intrest in Scotland for Sombrita.No club names have been given,but he will play in Eurpoe in 2007.this won't be the first time La Sombra will play en el exterior,has played in Mexico for Monterey a couple of years back.http://www.futbolecuador.com/

5. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

According to Ecuagolhttp://www.ecuagol.com/ecuagol/content/news.php?PageIndex=1_1_2&newsId=11223.The two goleadores historicos from la seleccion ecuatoriana,,El Tin y El Tanque Hurtado are under the radar del equipo cervezero peruano Sporting Cristal.

6. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

Well I think that since thier done and washed up,the gallinazo league won't be that bad for them. La liga ecuatoriana esta mas excitante que las de gallinas criollas!:cool:

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

why isn't DLC starting or even being subbed in for Reading???

8. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

this is not good news... he left villa to get more time on the field, and he is not even on the bench!! hopefully he will be match fit by next week!

or it will be hard to swallow, but we must accept that the DLC era on our beloved team has come to end and his natural successor should be without a doubt Reasco, giving up his left back spot hopefully to Jose Valencia!

9. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

Borja score olympiakos game winning goal.

10. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

F@*&^%%K!!!
    Whre did you watch the game?

That is fantastic!

11. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

haven't seen the goal, but read about it on futbolecuador.com

12. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Hey what TV thingy is the best one 2 watch the Soccer Games on? the teams im interested in folowing are Wigan ,and PSV mostly thanks

also back on topic..........Thats grate that Borja is doin well like almost all out exports .

13. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto

borja is da man!! that winning goal will be rewarded! hope more playin time!

and more good news! Castillo opened his account with Redstar Belgrade and helped his team win 2-1, scoring the first goal! :D this week is just getting better!

14. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
  15. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

the motivation of evolution is taking place here. We have alot to look foward to.

16. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Mendez has scored for PSV today.

17. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
  18. Ecua_Man

Ecua_Man New Member

Sep 11, 2006
    Hackensack, NJ
  19. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

felipe caicedo scored and assisted a goal in his 15 minutes on the field in Basel's 4-0 destruction of Lugano. The 18 year old is showing great promise!! :D

Mendez and his PSV were in a 0-0 draw away. According to dutch press, Mendez had a solid game and is forming a great partnership with Cocu and Kone.

Jose Valencia's team, Willem II lost at home 1-0. His team needs new attackin options.

Antonio Valencia played well in 65 minutes for Wigan before bein subbed off. He is still nursing a bump and he will hopefully regain full fitness soon. He played well and forced the opposing keeper to make a smart save, but his team lost 2-1 away to Blackburn, thanks to the keeper's amateur like mistake.

DLC played his first Premiere league game in Reading's 1-0 win against Westham United. DLC played the whole game and had a wonderful performance, proving he still got some good years ahead of him! great stuff!!

Guagua, and his team, Colon de Santa fe drew with the dangerous Newells Old boys. He is gaining popularity with his fans it seems!

Saritama served his last game of suspension, and his team look like they really miss him as they lost again by a horrendous score of 5-0! :eek: Hopefully when Saritama rejoins the team next week, they can start winnin again.

Reasco and Sao Paolo won their game, but Reasco didn'tplay as he is still recoving from an injury, although he will be fit soon and show why he is considered to be one of the best defenders in SA.

Diego Parra was a wall in Blooming's weekend win. He is an undisputed starter and well liked by the press and fans.

no news to report from Qatar's Carlos Tenorio, Lara and Hurtado, or from Standard Liege Belgium's Rorys Aragon, Olympiakos' Felix Borja, Red Star Belgrade's Segundo Castillo, Dinamo Tjibillisi's Angulo and Hurtado.

I know we got some brothas in Germany, Norway and R.Madrid (albeit youth team) but we don hear alot of those guys. Anyone know who they are doin?

20. zitro

zitro New Member

Sep 28, 2006

hey ecuafreak,

thanks for the ecua soccer update. did you get to see any of those games? just a quick question:

is guagua really winning over the fans? i thought his bad attitude and rough style of play wouldn't sit well with the argentinians.

any chance we might see diego parra get a call up for the NT? oh, and good thing UDLC still has some fight left in him. I've seen Jairo Montano play, and he impresses me, but i still dont think he's ready to replace de la Cruz.

21. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

Guagua's style of play is what the Argentinians love man.That rough,hard,tough and arrecho play is the way they play down there.And thats how you become a idolo.The only bad part of Guagua play is that he's a step slower than his mates on the defence.And alot of people don't know Parra's style of play becuase before going to Blooming he only played in clubs de la seconda division,Dep.Saquisili,Macara and Tec.Universitario.He's 26 yrs old and was born in Quito.I don't see him in the NT anytime soon.Oh and my man Montano,I met him cause he played for 6yrs in my team Delfin de Manta.Like Parra,Montano played mostly en la seconda division thru out his career,Delfin SC,Manta FC and Liga de Portoviejo(all teams from Manabi)
    Overall I think LFS now has many options for la Tri,all of a sudden alot of talent have poped up.

22. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

El equipo de Larita gano de visitante 1-0.Lara is figura del Alwakrah.
    El Al Ahli del zaguero central mas elegante de las Americas,,Ivan Hurtado:D gano 3-2.Ivan como siempre es idolo.
    El Al Saad de Che Carlitos lost at home 2-1.Carlos is hurt and the Al Saad fans want him back on the pitch ASAP,cause thier forwards are not producing the way he does.(I hope he gets better on time for that game against Brasil)
    Felix Borja was in the bench in Olmpiakos victory.
    Segundo Castillo's Red Star won and is leading Belgrade's league.Castillo is la "aduana" de el mediocampo Red Star.
    Rorys Aragon was on the bench when his Standard de Lieja lost 2-1.He has it hard because the starting keeper for Standard es el keeper titular de la seleccion Belga.
    And no news so far on our other warriors.

23. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California

Can anybody tell me more on a guy name Rafa who is in spain team CD Ourense.? On their homepage i found that there is a player from ecuador by the name of Rafa who is playing for Ourense B team.
    http://www.cdourense.org/el_filial_equipo.htm

24. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

I never heard of that dude,,but I'll consult with my sources and let you know whats up.;)

25. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

Bad news for 2 of our ballers who play en el exterior.
    First Neicer Reascos is done for the season in Sao Paolo.He had surgery on his right knee and is expected to return at the begining of 2007.

Jorge Guagua of Colon de Santa Fe will miss at least a month due to an injury he obtained Sunaday against Racing de Avellaneda.Guagua had to be substituted in that match due to that golpe.