Ecuatorianos en el exterior -part III

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuafutbolfreak, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batch

batch New Member

May 27, 2005
    Wigan
    Club:
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Steve Bruce made a comment about Valencia in the week -

"
    "Valencia is another one linked with a move, but let's put it this way, if Bentley is worth £15 million, Clubs are dreaming if they think we're letting a player I think is better go for £7 million."
    "

I know thats what Bruce said but until Valencia starts trying to beat the left back more often then you cant really compare him to Bently.

2. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Cool!!!!!!! :D

3. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ManU ***** lol

4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    In all fairness, I can't stand Manure or Cesspool as clubs so he might as well go to Emelec for me! :D

5. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IN all honesty I want to see him Spain or Italy.... but his future is in England... so if those clubs have been following and they recognize he has what it takes to join their ranks then... there's where he's headed.. by his own merit.

6. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Why in the hell would anyone want valencia in spain or italy? he tried Spain already remember? The prem league is currenty the best in the world. the speed that they play is astounding. if you analyze the amount of time a players holds the ball, its roughly 3-5 seconds... If Valencia goes to MaNu, or liverpool than he's going to sit bench. Best he stays in Wigan for now or maybe way in the future Aston Villa.. Benitez will succeed in the prem. he fast and strong and is going to be one hell of a duo with zaki for wigan.. I saw the everton game and castillo needs to speed things the f.vck up or he's going to end up like slowpoke Felipe Caicedo. He's always f.vcking walking. plus he got completely owned 5 or 6 times that any other prem club not in the currently situation man city is in would have scored. Well, i called it about Pedro Quinonez. but he should have went straight to Europe. WTF happened to Red Star Belgrade? They wanted him. Instead he's goes to Mexico.. good luck at least he didn't end up in Emelec or barcelona.

7. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Spain just didn't have teh patience to further exploit his potential ... either you're a freakin star already or a ********en messi.. valencia was very young and honestly he wasn't ready for La Liga...

I think that now he would make a hell of a player in one the big Spanish clubs ..
    But, who cares really .. he is in England, and I agree with you that it is a very fast and physical league .. and Valencia is in his element there.

8. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    One of the hardest things for non-English players to do is to adapt to the PL's pace. Valencia has done that. Moving to Italy or Spain at this point in his career would not allow him to have the opportunity to see if he can actually succeed in a top PL side like Liverpool, Manchester, Chelsea, etc, etc...

Why move? At least not yet.

9. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Not sure what this means. Does Valencia not beat the left back enough??? :confused: Every week he makes whoever is playing left back look like a little girl. Left backs in the EPL must see him in their nightmares!

Valencia didn't really fail or succeed in Spain - he was never given a chance. Wigan, which have shown they have some of the best scouting and management in all of Europe, saw him with the ideal characteristics for the English game, and gave him the confidence to build his career, now they will reap the benefits.

The only problem with Wigan is that they are not rich enough to hang on to their players, so they aren't able to build a team capable of challenging for Europe. Given that reality, it might make sense for Valencia to get on a team like Aston Villa, where he should probably be a regular starter, which would give him exposure to UEFA Cup or maybe even Champions League, given how they are currently playing. I really dislike the idea of teams like ManU which have so much competition for spots, that a player can't get out of form for 2-3weeks without losing his spot. That's just not good for players' confidence.

10. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    do you even watch the EPL? Valencia was completely b1tchslapped and OWNED by Clichy last week.

11. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I would say "owned" is a bit exaggerated. It really helps when you have some of the best players in the world supporting you. Arsenal have great players in every position, which makes the job of an individual player easier.

12. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I lol'd....

13. batch

batch New Member

May 27, 2005
    Wigan
    Club:
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I mean he doesnt TRY to beat the left-back enough. Look at the first two goals on Saturday - he absoloutely annihilated Warnock - but other than them two runs that led to the goals i cant remember him even having another meaningful run, in a decent position, at the Blackburn left-back.

He comes inside, or plays a sideways ball a little too much for my linking. Thats all

14. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm gonna use that logic on my girlfriend next time she accuses me of cheating.

"But baby, other than those two girls I slept with last night, I can't remember any other girl returning my flirtacious advances.."

15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You do get a rep for that....

16. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    This is a good point, I actually think he learned over time to use the element of surprise. In his first season, he seemed to always be trying to beat his marker and defenders began anticipating him. Now he has more of a repertoire, including his outside shooting, and defenders cannot always predict when he will try to run past them.

17. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAQkQ6pSKHU[/ame]

18. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Valencia is a Fuqcin animal!

19. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't exaggerate!! I tell it how it is..Plain and Simple..now when Valencia repeats that performance against Manu, Chelsea, Arsenal(no) etc..etc.. Than you and sit around the campfire and sing Tabaco y Run..

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    this is true....when he can begin to show those same signs against the big 4 then he is TRULY ready...i will admit though, his game is improving leaps and bounds and he is fully on his way to major success in the PL...he did get red carded against Liverpool, even if it wasn't deserved, he still has a bit of a temper sometimes, but he is on his way and is still young...for next season, this dude will be a true blue beast

21. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    David Quiroz to Spain or red star belgrade? anyone heard of this Luciano Almeida?

22. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Now you can add espanyol to the list.

Walter Ayovi the 5th ecuadorian to mexico?, he went to Monterrey on a one year loan.

And perlaza draws attention from the paraguayans. This is shaping out to being a very interesting transfer season for us.

23. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ecuador is turning out to be a major exporter ... damn ... a decade ago this was like a far off scenario...

I am glad I am seeing this in my lifetime... well I am a college age guy, but still this makes me proud of our futbol. so much progress and successes in such little time... imagine we would have started this earlier in time... :)

24. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Honestly, we owe a great deal of this to the efforts of Dusan Draskovic, who had the clever idea of going to remote places like Valle del Chota to scout players and establish a pipeline to bring them to the professional ranks.

25. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Otra exportación más:)
    Luis Bolaños es oficialmente el nuevo jugador del Santos de Brasil!
    El Santos compró al jugador y tiene contrato por 3 años.
    Además emigró Joffre Pachito al Sportivo Luqueño de Paraguay.
    Algunos otros podrían seguir el mismo camino...
    Entre esos Pablo Palacios. El sábado vienen emisarios del Cruz Azul para ver si se lo pueden llevar.
    Y tal vez enfrentemos a Inglaterra en Febrero:)
    Saludos