Ecuador vs. Poland - October 12 - Montreal

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by jonny63, Sep 6, 2010.

1. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    End of the first half.

2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Muchos comerciales....

Quiero ver el gol ya!!!!

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    much better game from Arroyo. Now I hope he doesn't disappearing the second half like he tends to do. I liked the effort Guerron put on the field he did good. Noboa and Saritama complimented eachother really well, so far it's what I've liked the most out this game. Good job Benitez. Showed up right when he had to and put the final touch in. The defense is screwing up with the aerial balls. Great job from Banguera he's awesome

4. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Min 51- Ecuador 1- Poland 0.

5. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    They tied.

6. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    horrible fail by paredes

7. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Min 60- Poland scores. 1-1

8. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    They are winning.

9. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Jairo Campos Fail

10. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Min 69- Poland scores. Poland 2- Ecuador 1. Both goals were due to the defense mistakes.

11. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    3 consecutive losses by Ecuador that is something to worry about.

12. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Profesor Rueda should make any change starting with Guerrón.

13. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Chuchoooo ties it up 2-2.

14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Min 76- Gol del Chucho. Ecuador 2- Poland 2.

15. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Nice header by benitez

16. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Chucho should have had a hat trick.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets loaned to another EPL team this winter.

17. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Min 85- I Mina comes and J Guerrón comes out.

18. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    End of Game. Ecuador 2- Poland 2. Thanks to "El Chucho" that he was accurate today.

19. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    We are underachieving. We were winning 1-0 and dominating possession. I missed both Poland goals, so I'm not sure what happened during that period of time. But most of the game we looked like we had the edge, just couldn't finish and deliver the final ball. We had the opportunity to take control of this game and we squandered it.

Best players for me were Arroyo and Paredes.

20. ECUABIKER

ECUABIKER New Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Glendale, Ca.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We need another forward that can handle the ball like Benitez. They also need to slow the game down a bit. Not sure if its just the screen i have been watching the past two games on but everything seems very quick. The forwards dont seem like they have enough time to get set. Thats what i liked about Valencia, he would slow the game down just enough to make the plays.

21. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Can Anyone Who Watched The Game Rate Out Of 10 How Our Players did individually ?? i only saw the last 5mins :(.

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ratings on our players:

Banguera: 7.5 solid game. He had a few saves, but wasn't challenged much. Unfortunately he couldn't save the last shot on goal but overall great job.

Walter Ayovi: 7. Good game by Walter. Nothing special, but he defended well and contributed as much as possible to our midfield and helped Arroyo when moving up.

Jairo Campos: 4. He was regular at best throughout the game, but that awful clearance he had was the most disappointing thing. That's something Carlos castro would do...c'mon jairo...you disappointed me today. I expected more from him. I'm not giving up on him but I hope he learned his lesson. That game could have been ours if it wasn't for his error. But excluding the error he had, his game was average with few mistakes.

Luis Checa 6: Average game, not good not bad. He didn't contribute to us getting scored on which saves him from a bad rating this time. I think Checa and Mina is probably the better duo as of right now. It's sad our defense is HURTING us now when we finally have our forwards scoring goals. NOTHING EVENS OUT FOR US!!

Juan Carlos Paredes: 5.5. Would have had a solid 6.5 or 7 if it wouldn't have been for that AWFUL head shake he had when he was supposed to throw his body in the air and clear the ball out. He needs to grow some balls if he wants to play anywhere in the defense.

Michael Arroyo: 7.5. My Favorite game from Arroyo. He was aggressive, got by on the 1 on 1's and was really helpful when attacking. That's how we need him to play. There were a few times where he needed to let go of the ball but other than that he was great! keep it up arroyo!

Luis Fernando Saritama 7.5: GREAT game by Saritama! This is the type of player we need playing by Noboa's side. Someone who's aggressive and moves up and down the field attacking and defending. This helped out Guerron and Arroyo a ton today.

Cristian Noboa 8.5: Excellent as always. I don't even think i should comment on Noboa. He's the backbone of the midfield. enough said.

Joffre Guerron: 8. Great game by Guerron. This is what I've been wanting to see from him. He helped out pulling back and defending today as well as taking the ball down the sideline and crossing. In my book, we won the game today b/c his goal should have counted. it was 100% legit. GOOD JOB DINAMITA! Him and Benitez coordinated well with each other. I expect to see more of Joffre in the coming friendlies. Thank God, he's playing well right when we lost Valencia.

Owaldo Minda: womp womp womp. i dislike this player, he contributes NOTHING to the team. He isn't even gonna even get rated by me. he's just there.

Cristian Benitez: 9.5 Best game I think any of us have seen from Chucho as far as scoring goes. He netted 2/3 opportunities he had and saved us from losing. From the beginning of this season in Mexico it was obvious there was something new and distinct in his game compared to other seasons. I wouldn't have said it for no reason. So far, it seems my eyes weren't fooling me. MVP of the match.

23. MetroG

MetroG Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Newark, NJ, USA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If you noticed the speed of the game that's because the Pols were dictating the rythem of the game. That is our biggest weakness we do not have a true #10 that will control the tempo of the game. Good effort from Ecuador maybe two or three of these players should be starters so essentially our subs tide Poland.

24. Smoga

Smoga Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Brooklyn, NYC
    You guys know that this was Poland's B/C team as well, right? I'm not saying that to troll, just to state the obvious, that this was a game between two sub teams - and the quality of play indicated it. And that's a shame, because it would be great to watch these two teams play at full strength.

25. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    ah man! I missed the game. does anybody know if it will be replayed anywhere? :mad:

anybody record the game and can stream it? :confused: