Ecuador Rules

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ecuaboy12, May 19, 2005.

1. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I am young but i think now please correct me if i am wrong but Alex Aguinaga is the Futbol legend of ecuador

2. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    what is this GAYOLO trying to say????????

peruvian people are the most cuy eaters in the world,

3. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    go eat your CUY now!!!!!!

or do you want me to post that big CUY picture from world rivalries that represents peruvian food,

i recommend you to stay quit boy

4. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    yo i dont give a fvck if some peruvians eat cuy cuz they are serranos aint serrano.... and as someone said cuy is a nice looking mouse , how in earth u gonna eat that??? its like trying to eat puss in boots!! i dunt eat cuy tho, im not a serrano with a serrano accent...

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    but still, it was against UAE.. anyway, I don't think anyone wants to start another battle again. i am doing my best to keep the boards civil. when i come to your "realm", i don't pick fights or start bashing.
    and what have you got against people who eat cuy? i have relatives in Riobamba who love it. If you ask me, it is not worse then eating unborn babies *chicken eggs*. :eek:

6. danmarce

danmarce Member

May 8, 2004
    Quito, Ecuador
    Alex Aguinaga is one of the best, an he is the best of the last 20 years, but Alberto Spencer is in other level. He is the top scorer in the history of the Libertadores (i can't remenber but i think that is 26 goals in diferent years), also he scored one of the first goals in this competition and he was part of one of the most powerful teams of its time: Peñarol, champion of the world agaist Real Madrid...

Now he lives in Uruguay, he is the ecuadorian consul there.

7. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    ******MODS Note******

lets keep this thread civilized, we dont want a repeat of past threads

keep it clean

carry on

8. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

So what if it was UAE, are you now superior to UAE, and what if it would have been against Iraq, you saw how they have improved in soccer. I never even heard of cuy, I was born in Manhattan and grew up in Queens. But if I lived in the mountains, I'd probably be eating cuy, luckily I didnt,:D.

9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    cuy is not that bad. i ate it first, without knowing what it was, then when i finished, i asked. i actually saw alive ones in markets where the indihena people sell them. they are giant guinea pigs, really cute!
    and no, I don't support UAE. :D
    for the record, i was hoping you guys could beat them and Japan.

10. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    wrong!!, he scored 54 goals and the first one of the Libertadores

11. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    Alberto "Cabeza Magica" Spencer is the best Ecua Player of all times! Period!
    I mean this guys talent was out there with Pele! They were the best players in America in their times, When Pele was injured Spencer was undoubtly the best offensive player in the world!
    Aguinaga was really good, but Spencer was in that elite category!

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree. aguinaga is a very, very good player, but spencer is a legend!

13. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Alberto Spencer was also 3 time Inter-continental champion with Penarol.

Something thats bother me a lot though is he was not selected by Pele for the Fifa centenary top 125 players of all-time, I have really lost respect for Pele after this...

How can there be such mediocre Argenine players instead like Veron Crespo and Saviola instead of the great Spencer?

14. magia

magia New Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Asuncion
    First player to score a gol in la libertadores..and now we have reach to the 10.000 goals :eek:

15. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Thanks, nice to hear a lil Ecuadorian support for a change,lol.

16. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well ofcourse I would root for anything south american side over any other country's teams. ;)

17. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    CUY!! that shyte ain't bad, whadayall skirting about?

one time, i woke up drunk as fucq (what a surprise, right?) after binging in lima with my cousins...everyone got up before me and i woke up around 2pm, smelled something cooking and said, "dam, abuelita is hooking something up as usual"
    put on my shorts, stumbled to the kitchen and saw my plate ready, with cafesito, pan and what i thought was chicken or some shyte. i mean, shyte, as long as it wasn't the size of a cat, it was cool.
    i took a bite, and then another. then i was like, hold up. either i'm still fucqed up from pisco and beer and ceviche from the night before. this don't taste....normal.
    abuelita was sitting right next to me, smiling. my cousin says in english, "that's guinea pig, jigga." and all my cousins start laughing, being i was the only "gringo" there. but grandmoms kept looking at me and there's no way you can just say no thanks to her. i ate every last bit on that plate and immediately went to the bar downstairs to start drinking and get some beer taste in my mouth again.
    carry on, motherfucqas.

18. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    paolito, i'm gonna throw up, bro.

19. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Aww fvck, I feel my stomach virus again.

20. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  21. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    for once i disagree....i wanted japan to win cuz my girl is from Japon! :D

22. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Really? good, stick a cuy up your asssss,lol. Kiddin.

23. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    u got a japanese novia??? u are the first ecuadorian i know who goes out with a japanese girl!! hahahaha co :cool: ol!!

24. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    you crazy? its not the fact that she is japanese i like her....its just....HER! anyway i know a few of japanese girls that are married to men from ecua....maybe not as much as peru but doesn't matter.