Ecuador en Copa America 2011- Argentina

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by damnecuadorian, Nov 11, 2010.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Vizuete returning is the most logical thing, but i don't know if it will be the most effective. Like I said before, it's a bit of a gamble. It seems too soon. I feel like for the next Qualifier Vizuete would be perfect simply b/c he's gone through a long process with the players that won the Juegos Panamericanos, to the U-20 of Joao Rojas and Jeff Montero's age group, to the U-20 he's in charge of now that he qualified to the WC. It's only right that he continues this process, but now seems too soon for us to see the real potential Vizuete has with this large group of players. 4 years from now, with the amount of the experience these kids will gain I think it will be perfect for Vizuete to take charge and finish off what he started. He knows these players really well and it's a large group. It wouldn't bother me for him to take charge of our NT now, but if we don't make it to the WC it would make me feel highly disappointed.

For now, I think we've only seen a glimpse of what Vizuete is capable of doing. We can't let someone like that go to waste.

2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Dude you were Vizuete's #1 hater a year ago.....

3. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    he usually is #1 hater for everything didn't he absolutely hate Benitez

4. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    I think we will see a different Ecuador tomorrow.

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    rueda....logro la conversion, milagrosa?

hoy segundo castillo, defendio fuertemente el proceso actual.

6. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Lol claro Castillo es el primero q se va cuando Rueda se renuncia. Ya no tiene nada q hacer en la seleccion.

7. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I think Rueda will try to save face and put 10 guys defending. I think it will take Brasil a while to break us down, but once they do, we're gonna pay.

The ideal scenario before the Copa started was that Brasil would be on 6 points by the time they faced us, and would rest some players. The exact opposite happened...now they're bringing on Maicon, starting with Fred and they are going for the win aggressively.

8. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ofcourse he gonna deny it!! Do you really expect him to say he approach Lavolpe with one game left in the Copa America..LOL.. that would be ballsy!!! Lavolpe is rumored to step down from Costa Rica because their Prez is stepping down plus Costa Rica really can't afford his 50K a month salary. 50K a month for Ecuador is peanuts...There's footballers in Ecuador that make more.

9. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  10. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Lavolpe is a really smart coach! I think he would be amazing for Ecuador. All his teams play an organized game and he knows how to study an opponent. I also like how he can spot talent, as someone else said before. I actually like this idea a lot, now let's see if Chiriboga is doing something right!

11. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is anyone listening to Cre satelital? LMAO>>LMAO>>LMAO... Cucharra Caicedo in for Fricson Erazo..JAJAJAJA

12. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My uncle said a while back, about a month after Ecuador hired Rueda that La Volpe was a good choice. And he usually knows what he's talking about. Just about anyone at this piint seems like a better choice than Rueda.

And as for Vizuete, lets see what happens in the WC. The guys stiil has his flaws but we'll see how he does and then an adequate analysis should be made.

13. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    This is the possible lineup of Ecuador for tonight vs Brazil: Elizaga, Achilier, Araujo, G Caicedo, Ayoví, Quiroz, Noboa, Castillo, Arroyo, Benitez, F Caicedo.

15. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    No way Erazo is out of the line up.

16. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Erazo is out of the lineup becuase Chiriboga's brother manages Cuchara Caicedo's contract

17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [​IMG]

18. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Is it true that if we lose against brasil , rueda is out ???

19. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Nobody is confirming it, but it's pretty much understood. I've been talking to people here that are saying it's basically inevitable. Even if we tie he's out.

20. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    F*ck it ... Brasil ! Brasil ! Brasil ! Lol

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    you GOT to be sh*tting me. Rueda's out after this. WOW!! The one stand out player in our defense....stratch that THE ONLY stand out ecua on the team is gonna be benched?!

Shows how talented and smart Rueda is (for those who claim he is).

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  23. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Tonight's game means nothing. Brazil is not our direct rival - Paraguay and Venezuela are. We know and accept that we are not as good as Brazil. If by some freak chance we beat Brazil, they will be eliminated and the apocalypse will begin. But it won't erase the disgraceful performances in the first 2 matches against teams we should play strongly against.

24. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Just curious if we win what happens? Or are we out?

25. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If Ecuador wins then they move to the knock-out stage. Its funny in a way because Rueda's strategy is to play defensively or some garbage like that but in this game they have to attack or are eliminated. Its almost funny, this guy is such a joke I can't even believe it. After this spell any team would have to be idiotic to take him as their manager.