Eastern Conference Championship Torrent

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by eneste, Nov 7, 2004.

1. MagpieFan

MagpieFan Member+

Apr 25, 2004
    Back in DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am too. It's a codec issue. You can get the codec from the link mentioned earlier in the thread. The free playback codec for Mac OS X will allow Quicktime to play it back.

MPlayer and VLC are other players that are free and you can find them on VersionTracker.com. They tend to playback just about anything Quicktime doesn't have built into it already.

2. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, there's 2 currently marked as seeders, and I'm thinking that I'm one of them, so perhaps you're the other one?

3. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can see who's connected by going to the website can clicking on the "Details" column (the file size) for that torrent. If you see "you" in the list, you are connected to the torrent. If you see "me", that means I (the tracker IP) am connected.

4. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    While downloading I can see the IP's of the seeders, but it seems that those who are already at 100% don't show up to each other on the Details tab. Or am I missing something?

5. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYI, the torrents.huntparkinsider.com server is currently being replaced with a new machine. In fact, with the exception of that exact website, all the other websites on that machine have already been successfully moved. So it'll go down soon. Hopefully, any interruption in the tracker operation will be brief, but I can make no promises.

The web interface should be undergoing a pretty significant overhaul, and that might take more time.