Dynamo vs. Quakers Post-Game Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by Bandido, May 23, 2008.

1. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Be nice and share your thoughts without being rude.

Go Dynamo !!!

2. dynamo JZ

dynamo JZ Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    No Trolling. No Flaming. Etc.

3. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    We suck!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of story good night.

4. jamus4545

jamus4545 Member

Mar 20, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Even the MSL champs have a bad day now and then. Go Dynamo!

5. antnee7898

antnee7898 Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn..............:(.........well, next week guys. At least we went down fighting. Forever Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. TX Bill

TX Bill Member+

Apr 3, 2006
    Sugar Land TX
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A few observations:
    • Midfield completely anonymous tonight.
    • DeRosario - Was he even playing? And someone tell him that he doesn't have to try a flick everytime we're in or near their penalty area. Sometimes a trap and pass works just as well.
    • Carracio - Either be good at taking players on and shooting, creating space for others, or holding up the ball. He did nothing tonight. Not a danger at all.
    • Can't help but think it would have been different had Robinson not gotten hurt. Can't blame Ianni though.
    • Whole team looked flat tonight. Mullan wasn't himself, nor was Ching until the goal.
    • Sad when most of our attacks are running through our right fullback.
    Overall I'm a bit concerned that we didn't create near as many chances as we should have against a team like San Jose. Both of our forwards just aren't getting the service and the few times they do, they just aren't lethal in front of goal.

Really not too many positives to take from this game. In fact, I can't think of any.

7. hilmer

hilmer New Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Houston
    I think our team looked LAZY!!!

8. stagnant

stagnant Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Everytime I hear Ching in the annoying Dick's Sporting Goods commercial say "I've got that move" I think the video is of someone turning the ball over or him receiving/ trying to get to a pointless long ball and getting out played for the ball by a defender.

We have serious issues and it starts with just playing sound soccer... way too many errant passes and bad turnovers. The forward issue needs to be addressed in the transfer window, if Ching and co. don't start producing it's time for a DP.

Overall that was a garbage game and we got outplayed in almost every facet of the game by an exansion team... oh well we're only in our third season, at least thats what the record book says.

9. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    ryan cochrane you're dead to me.

actually i never really thought much of you when you were here. jack-ass.

10. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    A few observations:

UUUAAAHAAAHAAHAA !!

Mods please give a yellow to dynamo JZ for not letting me be second on this thread..

UUUAAAHHAAAAAAHAHA !

And a straight red to the Prophet for being an E.T.

UUUAHAAAAAAHAHAHAH !!

Cookie Mr. Monster??... oh I can't take it anymore. goodbye cruel world !!!!

11. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    don't worry bandido as predicted:

let's forget this one and win at FCD next week. hey if we win the cannon is ours again.

12. guaroboy828

guaroboy828 Member

Aug 2, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was freaking crazy. I saw like 2 or three handballs and a PK at the end and nothing from the ref. Ching's goal was great. DeRo messed up alot tonight.Barret is playin with the ball too much,and way too many balls were being admired for too long as they decended to the earth. As far as subs go. Robinson was a given, but Cameron shouldah played for Brown. The height is better considering all the set pieces. Davis(looked great out there tonight) shouldah defenitely played for Mullan not Holden. After that hit Mullan took, you could tell he was hurtin badly. Oh I'm sure those who saw the whole game share my feelins now in sayin "FU[k Ryan Cochrane".Yea Ching took a shot on you but dont act like a littl girl yelling shit "like we won so go home bitch" to a guy who contributed in you havin those 2 rings". All in all I'm proud of my guys not giving up. one more minute it wouldah been a tie game and those fu[kers know it.

13. dynamo JZ

dynamo JZ Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Wait, what'd I do this time? I've clearly gotten under people's skin by not falling into a state of utter despair and hopelessness. Do we suck? No. Are we lazy? No. Did we have a good game tonight? No. Will we be fine? Yes. Do some things need to be improved upon? Yes.

But cheese and rice. When we win, everything is all happy go lucky around here. But when we lose, the sky falls. Every single time. I agree with rey on both points. Cochrane no longer exists to me, piece of $H!T, and we just need to forget about this game and get ready to kick some FC Frisco @$$.

14. hilmer

hilmer New Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Houston
    I will agree 2 disagree, Fact is that we should have played the game like we played the last 5 minutes, now if they had the outcome may have been different. Sorry, if you feel offended but the last 5 mins. of the match proves my point.

15. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Yea, but we should not have lost to these guys. and we could've put four wins together !!

16. antnee7898

antnee7898 Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We need to strike quicker, our guys hold the ball to long in or near the box. too much hesitation. But, just a bad game, till the end. We'll get it right. Forever Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. dynamo JZ

dynamo JZ Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I'm not offended. You can disagree with me all you want. The last 10 minutes were played like that because we put 3 guys in the back and pushed the other 7 up close to the 18. it simply doesn't make sense to play 90 minutes of soccer like that. Did we have better chances in those 10 minutes? well of course, because we pushed everyone forward. But yet again, that DOESNT mean that for the other 80+ mins we were lazy. This team is NOT lazy. That might be the only thing that offends me, and it's not that you're insulting me but calling this team lazy.. ugh. We didn't play well. No one is going to disagree with that. But it's not for lack of effort.

18. dadcoachref

dadcoachref BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 30, 2007
    Crosby
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    please no threads titled...

1) Fire Dom
    2) Trade DeRo and Ching
    3) We suck
    4) This team is lazy
    5) etc.

the Dynamo are avery good team that had a bad night...let's support them and move on...

just my opinion...

19. FCLouie

FCLouie Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is this really the same group of guys that dominated the league last summer? No possessions, just lob and pray. Only a handful of guys look confident on the ball. Too many players way out of form, and not seeming to get any closer. Not a winning formula. Not at all.

How funny is it that Boz looked like a problem about 4 games ago, now he looks like our most composed player.

Mullans getting better, slowly. Sooooo slowly.

Ching plays okay, considering he was wearing a Smurf for a backpack for most of the game. Can somebody get this guy some space please? anybody... just a couple of feet???

Oh yeah, DeRo, enjoy your trip to play for Canada. I guess if I watch that game I'll get to see what you look like when your giving some effort. Haven't seen that for a while now when you're in orange.

20. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    We still play again in Houston at the end of June. Nothing will be fully decided, cannon-wise until June 26 regardless of the result.

21. FCLouie

FCLouie Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, how's your implosion, errr, team doing. Driven off all the fans yet?

22. AcetheTigah

AcetheTigah Member+

Apr 6, 2005
    Woodlands, TX
    Every time we play a Yallop coached team we struggle because he knows our squad inside and out and prepares a game plan well for them.

They outplayed us tonight. The Dynamo deserved their beating.

Not alot of confidence in Ianni and Boswell when Eddie went out hurt.

Mulrooney plays well becuase he gets up into the attack but then that leaves shaky Inanni alone sometimes. Who made the bad back pass on the turnover for the second goal? Eddie and Bos each had clear headers on goal and missed.

Midfield: Mullan really hurt us tonight with poor decisions. DeRo was swarmed again. Holden got banged around but got behind the defense a few times.

Caraccio sucks, let move on. Brown is more dangerous than this kid.

Ching was awful until the last ten minutes when he started throwing his body around. Not much service for him tonight though.

We still need a forward who can open it up for Ching and DeRo. Mullan needs to sit. Caraccio needs to sit. We need Eddie to get well.

23. dynamo JZ

dynamo JZ Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Ace, it was Clark with the backpass that sealed our fate. I respectfully disagree about Mullan and Caraccio, but I don't have enough energy to go into any detail. Neither of them had a good night. Both of them will continue to start, and deserve to.

24. Dynamo_Joe

Dynamo_Joe Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Texas
    Horrible game. What is up with the f'ing moonball passes and headers to no one? Mullan made some poor decisions. He held the ball too long and kept allowing the SJ defense to fall back.

But seriously, the moonball BS has got to go.

Oh and Cochrane...... diving like a little beotch at the whistle. GoGF!

25. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    you're right and i'm drunk so i can't add right now. it dulls the pain. :D