News: Dutch players at home and abroad worthy to be tracked in connection with the Dutch NT - Part 4

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by DRB300, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPSmit

KPSmit Member

Nov 26, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Please tell me Sneijder won't go to Turkey...

2. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Sneijder won't go to Turkey.

You're welcome.

TFC Ajax repped this.
  3. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Sneijder ffs!! Say it ain't so!:confused:

4. TFC Ajax

TFC Ajax Member+

Mar 20, 2011
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Inter can't force Sneijder to do anything. All the stories are based on the fact that Inter wants Sneijder to go to Gala, Sneijder on the other hand appears to be doing everything he can to not go to Gala.

Lets just pray that some CL team swoops in when he turns down their offer

5. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Liverpool is a respectable EPL team. I want to see him in EPL. Gerrard is better these days in DM anyway. Pair Gerrard up with Henderson, Allen or Sahin (who sucks so far), put Sneijder in front of that and Suarez on top. Then you have a serious team on your hands. Liverpool can't be happy with how things are going. Spurs and Arsenal grab the CL tickets sooner than they are. That's money as well. A Sturridge does not bring a CL ticket, Sneijder does. I don't understand why that team has to make things so hard for themselves. They always do those mediocre transfers while paying top Dollar. Name me 1 Ajax fan that was not pissing their pants when they saw what kind of money they were prepared to pay for Babel. Sneijder brought us to the WC final (delivered Robben the open opportunity in that very final) and Inter to the CL trophy and even delivered them the triple. He started to move teams to places when he trashed Scotland for us as a kid with 6-0 towards Portugal 2004. Last Euro he was the best again, while Huntelaar and RVP where starstruck with the passes they got from him and forgot how to play the game. It's agonizing to see a choker like RVP becoming some kind of game changer in EPL these days and Sneijder getting into a position that he will have to move to Turkey. If there is one guy that deserves an offer and a fresh new start somewhere at a respectable club, it's Sneijder. Winner of the Ballon D'or 2010 according to the journalists (lost because it had become a popularity vote that year) and captain of our NT.

6. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    dont be so sure ......

but his brother is at the moment in antalya city to talk with gala's coach and officials. :)

7. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Sneijder will only go to a city where Yolanthe wants to live!:p I'm not sure that Liverpool will be in the mix for him as they are looking for younger players that can implement Rodger's philosophy and his price tag may leave them out. He is certainly better than Joe Allen who was brought over from Swansea (Rodger's former club) last summer, much stronger on the ball and more aware of field situations. I'm a Liverpool fan and would love to see Wesley there but don't think it will happen. ManU have money and he could fit in there.

8. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Sneijder will only go to a club which can give him glory (i.e. trophies) in the near term, and of course, willing to pay his high wages. I don't think he will move to a rebuilding team in a rebuilding mode. M.U fits the bill... have the dough and they're sitting pretty nicely on top of table... and still alive in Champ. League. The prospect of Sneijder sending through passess and releasing Van Persie on goal is drooling (despite their history of headbutting each other). Kagawa has been very unconvincing, granted he was a new addition and was just recently back to pitch. Player with great techniques he is, but I am not sure he is assertive enough to dictate the plays from midfield.

9. That's days gone by as Wessy put Robin first on his sheet for the best player in the world ahead of Messi and Cronaldo.

10. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    If you told me same time last year that Sneijder was a decent bloke and Van der Vaart a twat I wouldn't have believed you. How perceptions can change in just a year..

11. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

This is RVP's injury list when he was at Arsenal. I read somewhere that all his injury's stopped when he decided to use the Dutch medical staff for all his treatments rather than the Arsenal staff. Is there anybody who can confirm that is actually true, or is it nonsense?

If so, are Robben, VDV and Sneijder aware of this and could they maybe do the same?

12. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    @DRB - I think that muscle injuries should largely be preventable through proper training techniques. Usually these are the result of poor biomechanics (prime example is Robben) and the player needs to be retrained so that he uses the muscles properly. Knee and foot injuries are another matter. These injuries are usually not preventable and the treatment is usually standard in terms of whether surgery is required or not. I would say that over 1/2 of van Persie's injuries fall into the not preventable category and his treatment was probably standard care that would be given almost everywhere.

DRB300 repped this.
  13. TFC Ajax

TFC Ajax Member+

Mar 20, 2011
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I hope Sneijder fails his medical...

KPSmit, thatkid and DRB300 repped this.
  14. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    he will pass it with a no problem

magic journey repped this.
  15. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    [​IMG]
    Good luck Wes & Yo:thumbsup:

Belgian guy repped this.
  16. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Yo is probably auditioning already for Turkish soap operas.

Belgian guy repped this.
  17. They only went there because Jolanthe wants to shop till she drops in the famous Istanbul shops....and because Wes wants to play in a Feyenoord shirt, though with the wrong colours:p

thatkid repped this.
  18. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    [​IMG]

Looking good for RVP to win his second.

Only Hughes, Shearer, Henry and Ronaldo have won it 2 times, the last 2 in consecutive seasons.

Stay healthy Robin. That's the main thing.

19. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    We have a friendly coming up.... Against Italy..:confused: Maybe we shouldn't call Robin.. Let Klaas Jan have this one, he isn't doing really well in Germany so he might need this.

20. TFC Ajax

TFC Ajax Member+

Mar 20, 2011
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    LvG doesn't believe in calling up players who are struggling with form. something along the lines of "The NT is not a rehab center"
    So Lens for CF? I'd like to see it

21. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Bas Dost is also doing well in the Bundesliga..
    And how about that Ajax striker? ..Too soon?

22. TFC Ajax

TFC Ajax Member+

Mar 20, 2011
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    which one? de Jong?

23. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    No.. i'm talking about the young kid.. Hoessen?

24. TFC Ajax

TFC Ajax Member+

Mar 20, 2011
    Greater Toronto Area
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ah ok. I think it's a little soon to call him up. He's got potential for sure, but his finishing leaves something to be desired. Then again, so does van Persie's when he's wearing Orange :thumbsdown:

25. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

o_O Hoessen? wtf.

Orange14 repped this.