Draft FPL league looking for managers

Discussion in 'Games & Fantasy' started by thetomg, Aug 3, 2016.

1. thetomg

thetomg Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Chicago, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Hello everyone -

I'm looking for up-to 9 more ACTIVE managers who want to join a 10 team league on www.playtogga.com - if you're not familiar with the site, they run draft leagues which are similar to traditional American fantasy sports. The scoring system and rules can be found here: https://www.playtogga.com/scoring

There will be a small buy-in to keep things fun and interesting throughout the season with weekly high-score winners and end-of season payouts as well. Please post here and message me if you're interested. Live online draft is currently scheduled for 6pm CST on Thursday August 11th, but that is adjustable if necessary.

cheers!

2. thetomg

thetomg Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Chicago, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Still a few spots left in this one in case anyone is interested... here are some additional details on the league:

10 teams, $25 US buy in = $250 prize pool with the payouts looking like this:

$5 Manger of the Month award (most points scored that calendar month) x 10 months = $50 total

The remaining $200 would be split something like this:
    1st place: $100
    2nd place: $50
    3rd place: $25
    Top Overall Points: $25

We're using paypal / venmo / square cash app for league entry fees, so this league might only be a good option for you if you're able to buy-in via one of those channels. 100% of the prize pool will be paid out to the winner, so no funds kept for administrative fees or any nonsense like that.

I can't stress enough how much fun this format is - the draft itself is a blast, and you can offer trades to other managers, pick up free agents off the waiver wire, etc... The scoring system is set up in such a manner that many more varieties of players have value and can be a valid member of your squad (think you CDMs and Central Defenders, etc...) Check the scoring here: https://www.playtogga.com/scoring

Finally the mobile app (iPhone and Android) is super super slick - you can even draft using the app, which I have done without issue.

The draft is currently set for Thursday at 6pm CST but that could be tweaked if necessary. If you're interested send me a message and I'll get you the league referral code so you can join up!