Do you want to watch La Liga games live??

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by minuscapita, Oct 22, 2004.

1. minuscapita

minuscapita Member

May 10, 2002
    Fremont, ca
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well, now you can...that’s right, top of the liga games (most of the top games) you can also watch other leagues in Europe!
    How? Well, I just bought a satellite dish that brings me over 300 international channels from all over the world; I catch the La Liga games on (Arabian channels, Jordanian or gulf channels)
    NO, It has nothing to do with Dish Network or other companies and I really don’t know if it’s legal or not
    NO, you don’t get ANY American cable channels (No HBO, cinema max…etc)
    No monthly payments.

Most channels that you would get are Asian and eastern European (national and not cable)

How Much? Cool part is it’s not a monthly payment, it’s a one payment of $400 and you are hooked for ever.

Now, the sad part if you want one I can only help you if you live in the Bay area (even then it depends where)

2. minuscapita

minuscapita Member

May 10, 2002
    Fremont, ca
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    One problem though is you have to find the channels the play the games (I found that Arabian channels are in love with Spanish football and always show most of the games LIVE)

3. Iberian

Iberian Member

Jun 10, 2004
    New Jersey, USA
    Just say what the name of the system is, what is internet shopping for, and stop playing hard to get.

4. minuscapita

minuscapita Member

May 10, 2002
    Fremont, ca
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

hu!

5. Iberian

Iberian Member

Jun 10, 2004
    New Jersey, USA
    Gee, what do you want us to do, beg for the name? :eek:

Anyway, I think that I know what you are talking about, it is the oldest consumer satellite system around, which works on something called k-band (I think I remember it correctly, maybe "ku" band?). Actually, I have one of those as a toy in Spain, and haven't used it in years. I think that a decent system of this type does still cost a bit more than $400 though. You pay that much for the basic, but then you need to purchase a module to make it rotate on remote, etc...

Besides that, last time I saw it most channels carried in it were trash and diminishing, as many had already started to code their transmissions making you purchase an individual converter. TVE (Spain's public TV), used to come this way until they made people have to buy their converter and pay a subscription. Luckily now it comes on regular cable and dish satellite systems.

As for arabic channels showing games, it maybe true, it may not. I think arabs should be smart enough already to charge for their channels even if they are on this band. You gotta explain a little more what you got before you go to sleep and fall from the bed or something....