Directions to lot 8...lil help please.

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Dave Brother, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    My normal route to RFK is across the 14th st. bridge, to Independance Ave., hook a left near the Lounge then straight to the stadium. If I were to stay on the bridge, can I get to the Lot 8 enterance from 395?

I hate having to hit all those lights, and would like a faster route if there is one. Thanks in advance for any help ya'll can give me.

2. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It's a piece of cake to get to Lot 8 from 395. Just stay on after you cross the bridge and follow the signs to the stadium. Eventually the leftmost lane deadends into the road that leads into Lot 8.

If I cab do it without screwing it up, anyone can.

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    After you cross the 14th street bridge before you get into town, veer off to the right towards Maine Ave. Then get all the way over to the left lane and follow it in to lot 8. You'll go thru a tunnel right before you pay to park. Piece of cake.
    On your way in you'll see the Barra Tailgate on your left. Stop by and say hello, I'll show you my jersey with the stars on it. :)

4. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Thanks! I knew there was an easier way! And yes, I'll be at the BB tailgate to check out those stars.