Ding Dong!

Discussion in 'China' started by xfactor857, Dec 15, 2006.

1. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    ƒUCKING YAH! :D :D :D

2. davie1976

davie1976 New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tianjin TEDA
    Club:
    Tianjin Teda
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I doubt Dong's future in Man Unit. Can he get a stable position like Park?

3. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Why are you so high on Park? He doesn't even have a stable position.

Dong can play striker/winger. Keep the faith. I've been keeping it since 2003.

4. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm so happy. He deserves this. Good luck Dong!

5. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think he'll get a few Carling Cup matches and a few substitute roles for Man U this season. Maybe next season. I'm not sure he'll ever set the Premiership alight though.

6. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Man Utd are already eliminated from the Carling Cup. I predict his bench debut to be on January 7th versus Aston Villa at Old Trafford for the FA Cup 3rd Round.

Oh, he'll burn up the Premiership. He's got volleys as good as your Zizou. :cool:

Keep the faith.

7. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    that's right. He is the number 1 scorer in Antwerp without playing every game. I'm sure he has a future in Man Utd. At least a future in Premiership.

Long time no see seolseol, what's with the yellow card? What did the mods do to you????

8. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    I highly doubt sir alex will put Dong into the first team right away. Belgium 2nd div and Prem are 2 completely different animals. With Saha and Rooney on fire and Baby face assasin back in action, Sir Alex will prob loan him out to a lower division team to get his feet wet in English football first.

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Keep the faith.

10. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    The guy was scoring goals left to right and center in Antwerp without playing everygame.

True, Belgium second division is not like EPL, but I still think he's got a shot.

11. davie1976

davie1976 New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tianjin TEDA
    Club:
    Tianjin Teda
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I hope Xiao Dong can eliminate our doubts with his outstanding performance in Man Unit. :)

12. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm a racist now :p

13. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    haha, this is funny...Too bad for Dong United's out of the Carling Cup, because that would have been his rare chance of dressing. Rooney and Saha are really in form, Ole Gunner's back, and when Dong comes in January, you also have Rossi coming back and Larsson starting his time as a United player. If United doesn't decide to loan Dong out, then most likely the only chance to see him in a United jersey is in reserve games and on the bench once United's wrapped up the Prem...

14. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Keep the faith.

15. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Good point. Damn you Southend! :p FA Cup in the earlier rounds perhaps? They haven't done the draw have they?

Volleys as good as Zizou huh? Well I hope so. China are pretty miserable in front of goal when it comes to playing half decent teams.

Burning up the Premiership? ;)

16. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Sunday, January 7th, 14:00 GMT

FA Cup 3rd Round
    Manchester United vs Aston Villa

Be there or be square.

17. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then it's square. That's actually the EXACT time I get on my flight. :p
    Back to England in fact.

18. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid

They also sign Larrson. he probably still can play 10 to 15 minutes every game. Dong will have compeitations.

19. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    and don't forget Rossi's loan spell is up in January and Sir Alex is pretty pissed off about it, so it seems there's a good chance that on top of Rooney, Saha, Ole Gunner, and Larsson, Dong will also have to compete against Rossi. The difference is that all the others have top level experience. The FA Cup is not the League Cup, its something that is taken very seriously and so saying Dong has a 5% chance of dressing in that game is probably a huge overstatement. I would expect Sir Alex to work Larsson in long before Dong. For any Dong fans, you gotta start being fans of whoever Chelsea is playing, because the sooner United can wrap up the league, the sooner you'll see Dong on the field.

20. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Dong will also be used as a winger.

Keep the faith.

21. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Larrsson wont last after this season so SAF will use him now or never.

22. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Not even that. He will go back in March.

23. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Seolseol: Who's your favorite? Larsson or Ole?

24. davie1976

davie1976 New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tianjin TEDA
    Club:
    Tianjin Teda
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Larsson is an old hero. :)

25. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I think the best thing for Dong is to go on loan to a Championship team. You get more games and familiar with the pace of the English game.

It would be easier if the EPL had 7 subs like in La Liga - more young players can be included in the squad